Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 02:52 PM

3,023 posts, read 2,276,699 times

Advertisements

This man needs to be put in jail. We can not have people killing other people for everything that someone else does that they do not like. Why could he not have done enough to get his daughter and got away? Instead he beat the man down. That is not self defense that is malicous anger.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:04 PM

1,242 posts, read 3,481,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1984 View Post
This man needs to be put in jail. We can not have people killing other people for everything that someone else does that they do not like. Why could he not have done enough to get his daughter and got away? Instead he beat the man down. That is not self defense that is malicous anger.
A. The father did not intend on killing him
B. Get away?? This happened on HIS property
C. Nobody claimed self defense, he witnessed a very forcible felony.
D. This child was brought into the woods, there would be a very good chance that Jesus would have killed her.
E. Even if he was caught, most offenders get released and commit these crimes again.
F. Yes, there was anger, and there should have been. If your daughter was being RAPED in front of your very own eyes, wouldn't you be angry?
G. Most of us know that if someone commits a crime, they are prone to repeat and repeat until caught.

This father had every right to defend his family on his property. The father did not want him to die, he even offered to take the bastard to the hospital.

Old 06-25-2012, 12:28 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,819,071 times
Quote:
This man needs to be put in jail. That is not self defense that is malicous anger.
That's right.
Malicious anger.
That's what it took to stop that filthy animal.
This father is a hero and should be rewarded for his actions.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:01 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,685,884 times
Damn right.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:10 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,192,714 times
Quote:
The only type of person who'll say something like that is another one of the rapist's ilk who know the day they meet their maker is going to happen at some point. All sex offenders, especially those who prey on children, need to be lined up and systematically disposed of. They have no place in society. They don't deserve to have the most basic levels of human rights. As a matter of fact, I'll show a turd on the sidewalk more respect than a sex offender.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:47 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,860,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC
What a badass. I'll be pissed if the DA presses charges; any reasonable parent would have done the same thing. I hope his daughter can recover from the abuses.
Nope they didnt...... THIS GUY DID WHAT ANYONE WOULD DO IN SUCH MATTERS!

Old 06-25-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhemi View Post
A. The father did not intend on killing him
B. Get away?? This happened on HIS property
C. Nobody claimed self defense, he witnessed a very forcible felony.
D. This child was brought into the woods, there would be a very good chance that Jesus would have killed her.
E. Even if he was caught, most offenders get released and commit these crimes again.
F. Yes, there was anger, and there should have been. If your daughter was being RAPED in front of your very own eyes, wouldn't you be angry?
G. Most of us know that if someone commits a crime, they are prone to repeat and repeat until caught.

This father had every right to defend his family on his property. The father did not want him to die, he even offered to take the bastard to the hospital.
1. How do you know that? If he constantly hitting his head how else is that not trying to kill someone.
2. I do not have kids but If I did of course I would but that does mean I would kill someone. We can not just have people killing other people because they are angry. If a man comes home and finds his wife cheating with another man he would be angry but that does not give him the right to kill him. There is a reason there are laws so people can not just take justice in their own hands and do what they want.
3. Not sure what killing a man has to do with that you know the dad could of just got his daughter and left without attacking the man.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
That's right.
Malicious anger.
That's what it took to stop that filthy animal.
This father is a hero and should be rewarded for his actions.
So it took killing him to stop him? The only way to stop a bad guy is killing him? What martial arts class did you learn that one?

Old 06-25-2012, 08:52 PM

1,242 posts, read 3,481,854 times
Quote:
1. How do you know that? If he constantly hitting his head how else is that not trying to kill someone.
2. I do not have kids but If I did of course I would but that does mean I would kill someone. We can not just have people killing other people because they are angry. If a man comes home and finds his wife cheating with another man he would be angry but that does not give him the right to kill him. There is a reason there are laws so people can not just take justice in their own hands and do what they want.
3. Not sure what killing a man has to do with that you know the dad could of just got his daughter and left without attacking the man.

We will never know for sure, but he did call 911 to try to get help. He offered himself to help. He did not want him to die.

This is a whole different kind of angry then getting cut off while driving. you HAVE TO IMAGINE the TERROR on that little girls face as a GROWN MAN MOLESTED her. The tears, screaming, the helplessness she must have felt. The fear of dying. Graphic, yes, but you just don't seem to get it. This was more than just anger, this ass took something from that little girl, and her family, that she can never get back. Statistically, she is going to have issues growing up now. I pray for that girl and her family.

A cheating wife is absolutely no comparison. Thats a whole different kind of anger and nobody should be killed for that.

Ummm, dont know how to say this without just owning your comment, but many states actually DO have laws that let you take action and kill someone. Stand your ground laws. Here is a link. Read up on it. Stand-your-ground law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In this case, the father followed the words of the law. Simple.

There is a reason why laws allow us people to take severe action when a violent felony is being committed. This guy got caught doing something that can put him away for a very long time. This guy now has motive to harm or kill himself to attempt to cover up or get away.

Also, again, this was on his property. He lives out in the middle of nowhere, as many many Americans. I dont have a police force for emergencies. I have a Sheriff, and they will even tell you to shoot and defend your family and property. Here is a little secret...Thats how is supposed to be!

And, if you were in the same situation, and you let him go, you try explaining to your 4 year old why in sams hell you let the MONSTER go.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:08 AM

88,636 posts, read 84,895,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
I'd like to thank this father. If Jesus Mora Flores was not killed that day he'd most likely be out with no prison time and would likely hurt someone else if not many others. Jesus Mora Flores you can burn in hell.
The guy was 47 years old. Do you think he REALLY just decided one day at the age of 47 to get his rocks off on a little girl's body? He had to be doing that for years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime