Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2013, 08:03 PM

1,322 posts, read 3,475,675 times

Advertisements

My understanding is that they won't deliberate over the weekend, meaning they will go home and start on Monday.

Old 05-02-2013, 09:17 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,339,684 times
HLN is completely out of control tonight. I know that channel gets a lot of heat here and I guess rightly so. Same thing happened with the Casey Anthony Case.. but take for instance tonight on the Dr. Drew show they have booked so many guests that they get about 10 seconds air time. I don't know any other word to use but it's just a big clusterf*^k!! I missed most of today's closing arguments and I so wanted to see them tonight..but they cut them up and butchered them just focusing on KRAZYEYES to see what her reaction would be.OMG it made me a nervous wreck trying to watch it. I will not be watching tomorrow but I guess I will have to watch on Monday until a verdict comes in then it will be back to the ID channel for me!

Old 05-02-2013, 09:27 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,560,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Jodi is just very good at multitasking.......that's how she did all those things in a fog.

Ya know, it's no secret I am not a fan of Nancy Grace. She is rude, opinionated, self centered, pompous, and a whole lot of other things I won't mention. But it absolutely grates me when she is rude to her own guests, like Jean Casarez. Jean is very polite to her and Nancy repeatedly jumps on her for any statement Jean makes. I would LOVE to see Jean just once say "Nancy, you are one rude B**ch !!! " That would be TV worth watching.

Don
I would like to see a segment like that!! I would also like to see Jinkasaurus with her own show. Jean sticks to facts of the trial instead of inserting herself into the story every chance she gets like Nancy and Jane Velez Mitchell do.

I'm concerned that when the jury comes back with less than 1st degree, Nancy will have an aneurysm!!

Old 05-02-2013, 09:36 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,971,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowchaser2002 View Post
HLN is completely out of control tonight. I know that channel gets a lot of heat here and I guess rightly so. Same thing happened with the Casey Anthony Case.. but take for instance tonight on the Dr. Drew show they have booked so many guests that they get about 10 seconds air time. I don't know any other word to use but it's just a big clusterf*^k!! I missed most of today's closing arguments and I so wanted to see them tonight..but they cut them up and butchered them just focusing on KRAZYEYES to see what her reaction would be.OMG it made me a nervous wreck trying to watch it. I will not be watching tomorrow but I guess I will have to watch on Monday until a verdict comes in then it will be back to the ID channel for me!
Snowchaser ... there is someone that posts each days video complete on YouTube ... croakerqueen123 ...
the videos are up now starting with Jury Instructions by Judge and the Closing Arguments Part 1, 2 & 3 ... at the top recent uploads she did download tonight.

croakerqueen123 - YouTube

She has posted every day of the trial.

Last edited by CarolinaWoman; 05-02-2013 at 10:06 PM..

Old 05-02-2013, 10:04 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Jodi is just very good at multitasking.......that's how she did all those things in a fog.

Ya know, it's no secret I am not a fan of Nancy Grace. She is rude, opinionated, self centered, pompous, and a whole lot of other things I won't mention. But it absolutely grates me when she is rude to her own guests, like Jean Casarez. Jean is very polite to her and Nancy repeatedly jumps on her for any statement Jean makes. I would LOVE to see Jean just once say "Nancy, you are one rude B**ch !!! " That would be TV worth watching.

Don
Love your post Don!

MSR

Old 05-02-2013, 10:07 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I never thought about some of the things ... no blood going down the stairs with all the blood in the area her feet or socks would have been soaked if she didn't clean up ... no blood on the Clorox bottle she used in the washing machine ... no blood in the bedroom ... she wasn't in a fog ... throwing towel and camera too in the washer. I didn't know about the cds either. He was the voice of Travis when he described the murder ... leaning over the sink ... the blood splatter on the mirror as she stabbed him in the back and he had to see her behind him in the mirror. I did not see any tears when Arias was trying her best to cry ... doing the 'blow her nose' number but never any tears, just a red nose. I did see tears from the Alexander family & friends male and female tears.

Do you recall Arias told Dr. Demarte when she pulled over to the side of the road she looked down and she had blood on her hands and Arias said I must have killed him. Dr. Demarte testified most people would think they had cut their hand or finger on something.

I liked how Juan stressed all the lies, even lying on the stand under oath. In addition taking the time to explain some of the jury instructions. He literally connected all the dots without all the mud and b/s that was thrown in during the trial ... he cut to the chase.

I know what will happen tomorrow ... the name calling, abuse, used her, dirty little secret ... I don't think I will watch their closing ... just check in when they shut-up and see what the judge tells the jury.

Do you think the jury will deliberate Saturday and Sunday or just start Monday?
Good post, CW.

For some bizarre reason, I remember the discussion about her socks and why they made such a difference.

I'm looking forward to watching some on YouTube whenever. Sounds like JM was in fine form. GOOD

To lighten thing up a bit, dare I ask what squirmy Nurmi did?

MSR

Old 05-02-2013, 10:49 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,168,383 times
Living in Phoenix, I can say that nobody would consider wearing socks in June unless they have a strict dress code at work (or if they were trying to cover up a murder!)...we've already had a couple 100 degree days this year

Nurmi reclined in his chair and objected a few times. I can't imagine what he plans to do tomorrow. Maybe he'll just replay the sex tape on a loop.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:02 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
I think the reason socks were discussed was because supposedly there was a shoe print left in blood at the scene...........but I don't know if that is factual or not.

I had to work today and missed most of Juan's closing argument, but caught a little of it on the recap shows. He was really hitting all the important points and I loved his sarcasm about "Hoards or skateboarders roaming around with screwdrivers stealing license plates at Starbucks" . It was almost as funny as his statement yesterday about a Gopher attacking you. I bet he has a dry sense of humor under that tough outer layer.

Don

Old 05-02-2013, 11:05 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,168,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post

Do you think the jury will deliberate Saturday and Sunday or just start Monday?
The last thing I read said that they wouldn't be at the courthouse over the weekend as there is no security there, but I can't confirm that 100%.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:08 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,560,659 times
HNL's turned this trial into a 4 ring circus complete with all the side shows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime