Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2015, 12:17 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,078,299 times

Advertisements

An after thought to my post ^^^. Perhaps the intruder/murderer.was bitten by their dog, hence all the dog stuff.

Drugs. hormones and 'script pads aallll good ideas...imo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2015, 01:49 PM

158 posts, read 200,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
An after thought to my post ^^^. Perhaps the intruder/murderer.was bitten by their dog, hence all the dog stuff.

Drugs. hormones and 'script pads aallll good ideas...imo
The dog may have licked or scratched the perp as well. But unless the dog took a chunk out the perp then I doubt they will retrieve anything. The dog has already been in contact with several family members. So any dna found will most likely be family.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:40 PM

104 posts, read 110,064 times
Could LE have found animal hair of Dr. Sievers' pet(s) with Dr. Sievers' blood on it at someone's house or among someone's possessions through search warrant activity? Just a thought.

Old 07-30-2015, 10:11 PM

255 posts, read 452,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSoda View Post
Could LE have found animal hair of Dr. Sievers' pet(s) with Dr. Sievers' blood on it at someone's house or among someone's possessions through search warrant activity? Just a thought.
Sure, the pet sitter would likely have dog hair on his/her clothing. As for someone else, wouldn't they need to have a likely suspect to get the search warrant? And if that was the case, then that person would then know that they were being considered a suspect, so unless they were tailing them 24/7, they might not be around to arrest once the evidence came back and it fingered them in a murder.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:32 AM

Since the sheriff and media are being so tight-lipped we have no idea. However, warrants can remain under seal. As for a suspect fleeing, I doubt it if they are under watch 24/7.

Old 08-03-2015, 04:08 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,650,654 times
We're still hearing "crickets" on any updates regarding Dr. Sievers, but I found an Op-Ed piece here There Is No Holistic Murder Conspiracy Afoot. Seriously. | The Scientific Parent, where two authors weigh in on it a bit.

Old 08-04-2015, 09:13 AM

I wonder how many people connected to Dr. Sievers have lawyered up.

Old 08-04-2015, 10:58 AM

2,523 posts, read 2,078,299 times
Wow. That'd be interesting to know...^^^

Old 08-05-2015, 11:56 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,650,654 times
I'm really surprised everything's gone so quiet on this -- when the sheriff first spoke about it, I had the feeling they were closing in on someone, but these anti-vaccine doctors are being found dead/murdered in the South/Southeast, according to this report: 8 Alternative Doctors Dead, 5 Still Missing?Bizarre Anti-Vaccination Conspiracy | Paranormal

What are your hunches? I still feel like whoever killed Dr. Sievers knew her well and lives close by, but this could throw a new light on things.

Her husband, family, and children must be inconsolable. Just hoping that, connected or not, there will be an arrest(s) soon for whoever did this to Dr. Sievers and all the others killed and missing.

Old 08-06-2015, 06:44 AM

1,535 posts, read 1,394,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
What are your hunches? I still feel like whoever killed Dr. Sievers knew her well and lives close by, but this could throw a new light on things.
That is strange. Not only do doctors usually not keep the same company as gangsta rappers, but they also tend not to lead the whiskey, cigarettes, and southeren fried everything based lifestyle of some country western guys that leaves them one step away from a sudden heart attack.

Likewise, their high income neighborhoods are not magnets for random violence and they are probably less likely to invite domestic violence by burning through a series of relationships with troubled or aggressive people.

I am not a big fan of conspiracy theories, and also think that Dr. Seivers was killed by somebody close to her. At the same time, the article does present some strange coincidences.

Last edited by Cryptic; 08-06-2015 at 07:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime