Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2008, 12:36 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times

Advertisements

I am annoyed with Padilla. He seems to relish his time on camera.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 12:36 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,808 times
Is it possible that they are going to file charges against her and they will take her back in. I'm worried as things close in on her she may kill herself. I do not understand why she is free. Tonight we won't have any convention coverage so mabe it will be told then

Old 08-29-2008, 12:48 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,553,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
I am annoyed with Padilla. He seems to relish his time on camera.
Someone was telling me he has a show coming out...some kind of bounty hunting show...and he did this for a little publicity for his new show...

Old 08-29-2008, 12:50 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,553,586 times
Can't they just charge her at this point? I mean decomposing body in the trunk and now they have linked that dna to Caylee...I mean how could they not charge her with murder at this point??

Old 08-29-2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Can't they just charge her at this point? I mean decomposing body in the trunk and now they have linked that dna to Caylee...I mean how could they not charge her with murder at this point??
The panel went through all that last night. I think the consensus was that the prosecutor wants the strongest case possible and they offered limited immunity. I learned that she cannot be prosecuted for what she 'says'/confesses but they can use any and all FYI collected from her following up on her statements.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Someone was telling me he has a show coming out...some kind of bounty hunting show...and he did this for a little publicity for his new show...
That explains a few things.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:37 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,128,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
I'm worried as things close in on her she may kill herself.
SERIOUSLY?

Seems to me she is the happiest she has been in awhile (for at least 3 years now).

The baby is gone. There she was mad that all "they" cared about was looking for the baby. JEALOUS MUCH? Oh she would never kill herself. She loves herself to much.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:41 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
SERIOUSLY?

Seems to me she is the happiest she has been in awhile (for at least 3 years now).

The baby is gone. There she was mad that all "they" cared about was looking for the baby. JEALOUS MUCH? Oh she would never kill herself. She loves herself to much.
This girl loves the attention and people who have a conscience or soul kill themselves out of guilt...since she has neither, looks like she'll be fine.

I can't believe how horrible and nasty I sound, but she and her family bring out the worst in me.

Old 08-29-2008, 04:02 PM

702 posts, read 1,984,232 times
I think the grandmother is just as whacky as the daughter. Fine she told her to keep the baby and the daughter did now look. The thing that bothers me is the grandparents have had no tears in their eyes either..its a shame!!!! All of them should be charged. Are you telling me that a nurse and a former cop doesn't know what a decomposing body smells like. I like how she retracts her statement. I mean what kind of parent goes out and parties and doesn't care their kid is missing. That right there is guilt. I would have taken that little girl in a heartbeat since all I have is boys. I mean look at the Scott Peterson trial, they prosecuted him before any bodies were discovered but they are treating this girl with "respect"..bs!!!! If this was any other country the b**** would be fried

Old 08-29-2008, 05:40 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,808 times
I thought they found a hair sample in the trunk and the DNA was the little girls. I said some post back this Padilla thinks he is the Dog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime