Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 08:32 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,498,031 times

Advertisements

With Jessica Lunsford, the man who abducted her was visiting (supposedly) the people who lived in a trailer just a stone's throw away from where Jessica lived. So no, there was no connection b/n Jessica's family and her abductor. If I remember correctly, Jessica's dad had never even seen that pervert.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 08:44 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,789,862 times
My one observation is the difference in the demeanor of the dad with his daughter missing (obviously very distraught) compared to Casey Anthony with her daughter missing who went partying and clubbing for a month before her MOTHER called police. Hmmmmm. . . . .

Of course, you know that Jose Baez will now jump on this as another theory as to what happened to Caylee since this happened in Florida also. Maybe aliens came down from the mother ship and took Caylee. That makes about as much sense as Zanny the Nanny took her.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:10 AM

Back to this situation . . . something just doesn't add up and I suspect that girl had other people in her trailer and they left out the back. I just bet there is more to this story.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,999 times
I completely agree. There's just something not right here. Poor little girl!

Old 02-12-2009, 09:32 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times
There is something not right. We all know that. And most of us know the dad or girlfriend have something to do with the dissapearance.

The thing that sounded odd to me was the 911 call & him saying how he going to kill the person who took his daughter. It sounded like he wanted to have it on record he was "concerned". When the 911 operator asked him what his daughter was wearing he was a complete jerk.

Again, something is not sitting right.

And just watch the girlfriend's eyes when interviewing her. She's not telling the truth.

I'm sorry, but something went wrong & the daughter was killed by someone in that trailer. It's heartwrenching but it's true.

What is up with Florida? It would be scary to raise a child there.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:46 AM

3,238 posts, read 8,789,862 times
I don't know about the gf, but I sincerely doubt the father had anything to do with her disappearance. He was on Nancy Grace last night and said both he and his gf passed a polygraph test with flying colors.

No hiding behind the 5th amendment here, like in the Anthony case. He said he wanted to do anything to help find his little girl.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:46 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,478 times
I think with the more cases of children missing and for sure with Caylee we as viewers seem to pick up on things that family may say in interviews. I heard the Grand father say of this 5 year old yerterday. He said that whoever had this child should just drop her off at his house. He said you know where I live, that seem odd to me and I know this is a smaller area but it seem like he was speaking to someone. I 'm not sure that the girlfriend hurt the child but she has something to do with it. Mabe she was drunk or high who knows what she was doing with the Dad gone. I do get from the Dad that he has passed a lie test and seems upset. Who wouldn't want to go after whoever took your child. They say the girlfriend has a lie detector test but they aren't coming out with the results. It also seems odd that they are looking around where she lives, I haven't heard that they are searching other states or locations. I thought it was odd that they also said the home showed no signs that it was broke into. The 17 year old didn't know what she was wearing for sure or what date her birthday was when calling 911

Old 02-12-2009, 09:57 AM

3,842 posts, read 10,512,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post
I don't know about the gf, but I sincerely doubt the father had anything to do with her disappearance. He was on Nancy Grace last night and said both he and his gf passed a polygraph test with flying colors.

No hiding behind the 5th amendment here, like in the Anthony case. He said he wanted to do anything to help find his little girl.
Polygraph tests are not hard to pass nor are they even allowed at trial.

Scott Peterson & Drew Peterson both passed theirs....

I always question people who are strong enough to make the morning talk show circuit when their child is missing. The dad showed no emotion this morning on the Today Show & at the end, it looked like he was trying to make some tears.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:57 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colleeng47 View Post

Speaking as a daughter of a retired police detective I want you to know that a polygraph does not mean anything cause they are inadmisable in court and that is why judges wont allow them to be used as evidence in the court room . I am sorry but my dad and I both agree that something is fishy here and really smacks of desception and lies . and I agree with someone else who said the g/f s eyes were darting another sign of deception. I hope she is okay but as every one even remotely close to a police officer knows if you dont find them in the first 24 hrs they are most likely dead . I am sorry to say that but we all are thinking it .

Old 02-12-2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
I completely agree. There's just something not right here. Poor little girl!
I know. I can't get it off my mind - wh/ is why I noticed this thread. She is such a darling child and you just wonder what kind of life she has to begin with - then this horrible situation. Makes me sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime