Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 02:07 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,478 times

Advertisements

I hope so too. But since she went missing Early Monday morning and today is THursday it doesn't sound good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 03:42 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,789,862 times
They say the first 24 hours are critical to finding a missing child. I hope this doesn't turn into another Caylee Anthony deal. Poor little girl.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:13 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,086,869 times
colleeng47 I think we are all praying for that but like someone else said it happened on monday and this is the end of thursday and they still have not found her . It does not look good . I hope and pray it does not turn out like caylee anthony as well . I think we all will pray for that .

Old 02-12-2009, 05:52 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
I hope so too. But since she went missing Early Monday morning and today is THursday it doesn't sound good.
I know but it wasn't that long ago that a missing child turned up months later so I'm not going to give up hope unless and until they say it's over.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:05 PM

Now the 17 year old says that the child was sleeping in her own bed and the kitchen light was on. It makes no sense. I see George Anthony is there. I have to omit and it sounds terrible. But if this was my child I wouldn't want him there. I know this really could help him , but he wouldn't give me comfort. Mr. Klass and the father of Jessica Lumford but don't you thijnk he has to be making people upset as his daughter killed his grandchild. He is supporting the family I heard by saying stand together but I 'm not sure he is the right person to be there. Am I terrible or does anyone get what I',m saying.

Old 02-13-2009, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Now the 17 year old says that the child was sleeping in her own bed and the kitchen light was on. It makes no sense. I see George Anthony is there. I have to omit and it sounds terrible. But if this was my child I wouldn't want him there. I know this really could help him , but he wouldn't give me comfort. Mr. Klass and the father of Jessica Lumford but don't you thijnk he has to be making people upset as his daughter killed his grandchild. He is supporting the family I heard by saying stand together but I 'm not sure he is the right person to be there. Am I terrible or does anyone get what I',m saying.
I understand what you are saying . Yes this 17 yr olds story keep changing and that aint good . and then I heard the guy cussing on the 911 tape and why did he think that was neccessary these people on the phone were trying to help him . I think they need the meanest cop they have and lay it hard down on the babysitter/gf whatever she is to interogate her untill she breaks . I think there is alot strange here like when was the last time anyone saw her ? like was it at 3 when her dad picked her up from school ? and if dad did hurt her or killed her then he had an alibi which was work . There is just so much that does not make sense here and I am leery of everybody now . The mother also stated that the little girl is sick alot . why is she sick alot ? Is the house dirty ? are her clothes dirty ? if so then i think cps should have been investigating this family to begin with . I mean dad is 25 and the g/f 17 ? is that even legal in most states ? I dont think it is . I think florida needs to revise its laws . I am just sick to death of all these child killers and abductions of children .

Old 02-13-2009, 09:24 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times
I'm sure 'soon', very 'soon' we will know more than anyone should/would want to know about this tragic family. Someone interviewed the ex wife/mom yesterday about how the Dad came to have custody. She would only say the court 'took his side'. To me --I can only assume there may be substance abuse issues--with the Mom, probably Dad and gf, too.

Old 02-13-2009, 11:24 AM

515 posts, read 1,330,443 times
Well, the gf and the father have both been completely cleared in the case.
But I agree, 17 and 25? where are this girl's parents?

Old 02-13-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry251 View Post
Well, the gf and the father have both been completely cleared in the case.
But I agree, 17 and 25? where are this girl's parents?
Where did you hear this ? that the g/f and the father have been cleared ? I just heard they took a polygraph . and did anyone hear the g/f s words last night on Nancy Grace . she said I loved this little one like she was my own . Loved ? or love two important statements according to authorities . Loved is past tense and this child is no longer with us and love the child is with us still . that makes a whole world of difference in a missing child case . I still say it is the g/f because why would she change her story all of a sudden . I hope and pray I am wrong but my gut tells me I am not so . I am also the daughter of a retired police officer which gives me a little better insight into most of these things .

Old 02-13-2009, 12:21 PM

Well I heard they said they were cleared. I heard the Girlfriend took two test. In one way I don't want to say that family did something but again this family is odd. I still thing there is a story untold. There is no force entry and that tells me someone had a key or was left in. I heard the child's Mom too and I'm sure she is no walk in the park and she might not be telling the whole story on her not having the kids. Although I have heard storied liuke hers before. Anyway her we are again with two children being brought up in a drama filled world with girlfriends who are 17. The Dad doesn't act like he is all there too. When they interview any of these people it is like you are hanging there wondering if they can spit the nest word out. One thing I do know is that whatever dirty laundry they have they will uncover it. Why the MOm doesn't have her children, why this 17 year old doesn't live at home. What is this the back woods are something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime