Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 AM

32 posts, read 155,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth24 View Post
4th ave. or Congress

Anything a little more "mature"? Not age-wise (I am still in my 20's), just brain-wise!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 01:20 PM

135 posts, read 516,149 times
C, it sound like you have some issues.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by a8472c View Post
ok, you are a pervert...BTW, have fun in Albuquerque, a quick google search yielded:
"Gay Albuquerque: The Heart of New Mexico

Rich in culture and landscape, Albuquerque is a beautiful place to experience the flavor of the Southwest. With Old Town Bed and Breakfasts to provide a taste of old adobe architecture and many delectable Southwest restaurants, plus an array of museums, Albuquerque makes a great travel getaway. It also hosts a thriving Gay nightlife. The Nob Hill neighborhood, located on the old Route 66 site, is the local gayborhood. There you will find a strip of gay clubs and bars, perfect for dancing or bar-hopping. With a variety of events and theme nights, any night of the week can be an exciting night out."

Once again, these "scantily-clad, hot girls running around everywhere" won't even give you the time of day if you aren't in their dumb little clique. If you are a single guy expect to be treated like absolute garbage by every woman in Tucson. Expect to be treated like dirt. Expect to be treated like you are a peasant talking to the f****** Queen. When I moved down here about a year and a half ago, I was excited and optimistic. All I needed to do was to find a great woman. As of today, I have not found a single woman that I would consider good-looking and I have been all over this city. I am being rejected by woman not even in the same ballpark as my "worst" looking gf in Phx...Seriously, if there is any single guy reading this, go to f****** Phoenix, go to CA, go to FL, but for the love of God, don't go to Tucson. Also, if you want more of my dating horror stories involving the woman of Tucson, message me I will be happy to tell you more if you are still undecided. If I can save one person from this Hell, I will be happy.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:32 PM

359 posts, read 1,198,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesx7d7 View Post
Crap!!

So now that I'm set to move out there in May (all alone may I add) I'll be doomed to single-ness because the women in Phenix are supposedly more attractive than Tucson. How about the quality of women???

Is the quality of women better in Tucson than Phenix or no???
Depends, if you like dreadlock haired old women asking you for money on 4th Ave, and the filthy smell on 4th Ave, then Tucson is good

However, if you want to see HOT HOT HOT ohh la la women, move to Phoenix! But a word of warning, if you have allergy to air pollution or traffic, then you might not want to move to Phoenix. It is all up to you!

Old 12-31-2008, 11:13 AM

28 posts, read 71,398 times
From my travels throughout this great country of our I have come to a conclusion

Pretty city=pretty women i.e. San Diego, L.A., Las Vegas, PHX, Miami, Dallas
Ugly City=ugly women i.e. Memphis TN, Tucson, Kansas City, Wichita falls TX

Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 AM

602 posts, read 2,065,747 times
There are good and bad looking women in any city. Good looking is a matter of personal taste. I find very many attractive women here, as I do most places I go to.

Besides, that speaks to attributes of the inhabitants, not the city itself.

Thus far, Oklahomaboy has "contributed" 4 or 5 posts, all of them of the slam Tucson and everything about Tucson variety.

Will that be it for your contributions? I think we get where you're coming from.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:47 PM

2,916 posts, read 8,354,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhiker View Post
There are good and bad looking women in any city. Good looking is a matter of personal taste. I find very many attractive women here, as I do most places I go to.

Thus far, Oklahomaboy has "contributed" 4 or 5 posts, all of them of the slam Tucson and everything about Tucson variety.

Will that be it for your contributions? I think we get where you're coming from.

Old 01-01-2009, 11:07 PM

28 posts, read 71,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhiker View Post

No.

Old 01-05-2009, 03:38 PM

17 posts, read 39,144 times
Default Meetin.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtoaz View Post
Ooh! Ooh! I want in.

On a sorta serious note, when my husband and I moved out here not knowing anyone, we signed up on a website to meet new people. It's www.meetin.com (hopefully that won't get edited out - if it does, feel free to PM me). It's not a hook up site or anything like that. People plan different activities - we've been bowling, different dinners, seen lectures at UA and taken hikes. It's very laid back and pretty much everyone we've met has been very nice.

Can't help anyone on the dating front, don't have to go through that anymore.
I'm intrigued by this meetin.com that is listed here, although it doesn't pull up when I try to open it. Does anybody know what the deal is?

Old 01-05-2009, 03:44 PM

2,897 posts, read 10,422,888 times
Can anyone recommend a good dance club? I am going to be eating at The Melting Pot near the mall, then heading out for some drinks, preferably a club.

Old 01-05-2009, 03:46 PM

17 posts, read 39,144 times
BTW, what is it that makes Tucson so much uglier than Phoenix? I ask sincerely as I don't live in either place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson