Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2010, 01:31 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,540,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
For the life of me I cannot figure out why they bothered to have a task at all, given that someone from each team was going to be fired, win or lose. It makes no sense whatsoever.

It'll be Clint and Brandy as the final 2 and Clint will be The Apprentice.
Jill I thought the exact same thing. Also I thought they would be firing two people in the same episode but they only fired Stueart. Of did I miss something?

Liza was a complete waste of time. I think she got where she did by hardly ever stepping up and putting her neck out to be Project Manager. The others should not have let her get away with that.

I really hope she doesn't win because I don't think she deserves it as much as the others.

I was surprised that Stephanie got a job with the Trump organization. She was pretty good as a PM and team member but I as much as I don't like Liza, I didn't like the way Stephanie always blamed her for everything that went wrong. Even if most of it was true, it just doesn't look good when a person is always pointing fingers at other people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2010, 01:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,842,008 times
Quote:
For the life of me I cannot figure out why they bothered to have a task at all, given that someone from each team was going to be fired, win or lose. It makes no sense whatsoever.

It'll be Clint and Brandy as the final 2 and Clint will be The Apprentice.
maybe-not sure, but maybe based on the task Trump might have fired both people on one team,leaving the other team as F2. I dunno.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:52 AM

624 posts, read 1,125,181 times
Brandy might look good but she's not a leader! She's also not very creative (actually she's not creative at all). But Liza is not good either... bad casting this season!

Old 11-27-2010, 12:58 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,505,401 times
Quote:
That was a totally Trumpy move, yet more evidence how crappy the production is. Of course, Trump is one of the executive producers, so that explains a lot.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
That was a totally Trumpy move, yet more evidence how crappy the production is. Of course, Trump is one of the executive producers, so that explains a lot.
I think he has a vested interest in QVC.
I know his wifey peddles her jewelry on there sometimes.

Old 11-28-2010, 11:46 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,465,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

maybe-not sure, but maybe based on the task Trump might have fired both people on one team,leaving the other team as F2. I dunno.
I don't believe for one second that you really think there was a chance that Trump was going to fire both Clint and Steuart, or both Liza and Brandy. By this point in the process he's already decided who he wants for his final 2, and it's been clear for a while that he really likes Brandy and Clint.

You may also recall that in previous seasons, when they got down to the final 4, there was no task, there were interviews with various people in his organization and professionals whose opinions he respected, and he fired 2 people based on the feedback he got from how they interviewed.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
I don't believe for one second that you really think there was a chance that Trump was going to fire both Clint and Steuart, or both Liza and Brandy. By this point in the process he's already decided who he wants for his final 2, and it's been clear for a while that he really likes Brandy and Clint.

You may also recall that in previous seasons, when they got down to the final 4, there was no task, there were interviews with various people in his organization and professionals whose opinions he respected, and he fired 2 people based on the feedback he got from how they interviewed.
kinda snarky there. Chill. I said I dunno

Old 11-28-2010, 02:09 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,059,642 times
I'm very confident that Brandy and Clint will be the final two. I just don't see Liza being the Apprentice. I like Brandy but I'm still rooting for Clint to win.

Old 11-29-2010, 07:43 AM

43,851 posts, read 51,394,766 times
I'm with you Jill, there was no reason to even have the episode if someone was going to be fired from both teams. It made no sense. He should have done the usual interviews (which is kinda stupid also) or just have 4 smaller challenges where they sell socks on the sidewalk or whatever.

I think Trump has had the hots for Brandy ever since he asked her if she found Stuart attractive and she said she preferred older men. Her response and the way she said it while looking him in the eye was an act of genius.

Old 11-30-2010, 05:41 AM

624 posts, read 1,125,181 times
Ok... I'll almost even bet that Liza and Clint will be in the finale and of course Clint will won!
Why? Because Trump can't justify the firing of Liza! She won the task and also Brady did both a good and a bad job as a guest trying to sell that watch.
Liza picked the product and also that headhunter seen that Brandy didn't contribute with much for the task (actually in the last 4-5 tasks Brandy didn't contribute much in any task).
That's what I believe but we'll see what we'll happen...
Also Trump can say that Liza's team won because of the "great" job that Brandy did as a guest for QVC but for what reasons will he fire Liza in this task?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV