Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2010, 07:29 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,840,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I guess once you get down to only a half a dozen....it is time to have the ones you would never hire in the first place finally eliminated.

I'm still pulling for Brandy or Clint. Of course by watching next week's preview....I think it is possible Clint is the one in trouble.

I still think Mahsa is ridiculous. I don't like people who think their education can over-ride common sense and courtesy. I doubt Donald T will answer and fuel her silly fire. She isn't a household name and he doesn't need the publicity since this season is already half over.
I really thought it would come down to those 2 also and I was happy with that but then they showed the previews and it's for sure looking like Clint gets the boot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2010, 09:00 AM

8,746 posts, read 9,058,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I'm still pulling for Brandy or Clint. Of course by watching next week's preview....I think it is possible Clint is the one in trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I really thought it would come down to those 2 also and I was happy with that but then they showed the previews and it's for sure looking like Clint gets the boot.
I've been rooting for Brandy and Clint as well. I agree, from the look on Clint's face in that preview of next week it sure seems like he might get the axe. I thought Brandy really did a good job as PM last night and I'm so glad that David is finally gone!!! I knew it wouldn't take him long to start acting like a lunatic again and we certainly saw some of that last night...lol.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:20 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,840,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
I've been rooting for Brandy and Clint as well. I agree, from the look on Clint's face in that preview of next week it sure seems like he might get the axe. I thought Brandy really did a good job as PM last night and I'm so glad that David is finally gone!!! I knew it wouldn't take him long to start acting like a lunatic again and we certainly saw some of that last night...lol.
I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkDrinker View Post
I almost cried when the buffoon fired David
All the remaining ones are weak players. Brandy sometimes goes crazy... Clint is a redneck.
Bad casting for this season... no wonder the ratings are that bad...
no, it's the PM for the next task. When Trump was saying why he called them back in(and they have on different clothes, so he isn't calling them back in from the task they just finished) and he's saying why he called em back-the look on Clint's face was like a deer in headlights. Then Trump looks in the direction of Clint and says "you're fired"

Last edited by Beretta; 11-05-2010 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: edited quoted comment

Old 11-05-2010, 10:25 AM

624 posts, read 1,125,044 times
I'll say Liza will be fired...

Old 11-05-2010, 10:56 AM

783 posts, read 2,264,500 times
I don't get poppy. Does she expect to win by not doing anything?

Can't stand Poppy. Can't stand Anand. REALLY can't stand Stephanie. What's Liza done?

Brandy is hot. Bet it's gonna be her and Steuart.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:09 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,464,687 times
I'm gobsmacked about the cheating allegation. I agree that the edit made it look like Clint's face had the appearance of guilt, but don't forget, they can edit anything to look like anything, and those looks could have been in response to completely different things.

At least David stepped up, took responsibility for the loss and took his firing like a man. He's a train wreck of a bloviating idiot, but one thing he does have going for him is his integrity. He has always owned up to his actions, so you've gotta give him that, at least.

Last edited by Beretta; 11-05-2010 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: quoted post deleted

Old 11-07-2010, 09:47 AM

43,851 posts, read 51,391,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I'm gobsmacked about the cheating allegation. I agree that the edit made it look like Clint's face had the appearance of guilt, but don't forget, they can edit anything to look like anything, and those looks could have been in response to completely different things.
.................................................. ...........................
Great point!!!

Another thing I was thinking is how the models conveniently didn't show up for one team....while the other team had a whole bevvy to select from. What were the 'chances' the two left behind happened to be Brandy and Steuart...both who were physically attractive enough to actually pull it off? Great photo shoot....but it felt somewhat contrived.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:31 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,821,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
Wow, that's incredible. I think she's worse than Omarosa was...lol.
I can't get this to play tried to Google it on YouTube no luck. Does anyone have a different link? TIA!

Old 11-07-2010, 10:47 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,538,206 times
Liza bugs me. She is full of excuses. She has just been lucky to be able to stay in it as long as she has. Her judgement calls have not been very good at all.

I like Clint, Stuart and Brandy. Out of all of them, I think I would like to see Clint win the big prize.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:49 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,821,022 times
I don't know what it is about Clint, but he bothers me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV