Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2010, 12:41 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,842,008 times

Advertisements

the men should have tried to fail just to get rid of crazy david. That dude is a loon.

And the ladies team--Wall St----really? omg......stupid is as stupid does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2010, 02:00 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,465,267 times
I sincerely hope that Trump reviews the video of the crap that goes on outside of his purview in the boardroom. In this case, I really want him to know what a lying sack that Stephanie is. I wanted to smack her across the mouth, hard, tonight.

Old 10-22-2010, 02:30 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,505,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
She must have a speech impediment. It was very annoying.
I never noticed it before, so I suspect her mike was fritzing. I agree it was annoying, having to crank the TV just to listen to her try and take evasive action, pass blame, etc.

Old 10-22-2010, 05:28 AM

624 posts, read 1,125,181 times
David is great ) I can't stop laughing!

Old 10-22-2010, 08:46 AM

750 posts, read 1,437,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkDrinker View Post
David is great ) I can't stop laughing!
Dave knows the guys hate him, so he's going for the Omarosa prize. They kept her around waaaay past her "sell by" date, just to exploit the drama.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:02 AM

43,851 posts, read 51,394,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
She must have a speech impediment. It was very annoying.
I thought that at first also....then she said her degree was in communications. After that, I figured it was a mike problem.

LOVED the show with someone just coming out and saying on public TV that David is a major a$$clown who needs to be removed from the show. I do feel sorry for him only in that he needs serious therapy or something. Maybe the whole financial decline has gotten to him in a bad way.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:38 PM

12,406 posts, read 19,023,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I thought that at first also....then she said her degree was in communications. After that, I figured it was a mike problem.

LOVED the show with someone just coming out and saying on public TV that David is a major a$$clown who needs to be removed from the show. I do feel sorry for him only in that he needs serious therapy or something. Maybe the whole financial decline has gotten to him in a bad way.
I enjoy watching the dynamics in 'reality' shows, but I read that the very best are at least 'somewhat' scripted and the worst, even more.

It is just good television for Trump to keep David on, since he is the cause of such controversy. At this point he probably has, knowing their resumes which we do not, already selected the three or so candidates whom he will choose from.

I don't know how Gene got all jumbled up. Didn't they say that his written shoe descriptions from the company arrived last moment (or late)? Could he have gone online at least to figure some of it out? Was he too proud to ask for some help from the guys who knew more, or is that something they cannot do?

It will be fun to try to see David 'behave' next week. Boy, talk about someone you'd want to sock. This guy has kids? Should that be even legal? If this is just acting on his part, he's doing a darned good job.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:55 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,059,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsqueezer View Post
Dave knows the guys hate him, so he's going for the Omarosa prize. They kept her around waaaay past her "sell by" date, just to exploit the drama.
That's probably what's going on. He's a jackass to begin with and since he knows the guys can't stand him, he probably figures he'll go out making as much noise and causing as much trouble as possible, and they're letting him do it. Clint really made me laugh with some of his comments about David this week...lol.

Old 10-22-2010, 05:40 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,498,551 times
I haven't kept up with this show at all ---- did he ever fire that loud-mouthed, rude Masha???

I have to make a point of watching it. What night is it on and what night do they show the repeat on CNBC?

Old 10-22-2010, 05:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,842,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I haven't kept up with this show at all ---- did he ever fire that loud-mouthed, rude Masha???

I have to make a point of watching it. What night is it on and what night do they show the repeat on CNBC?
Masha is still there and rude; as is David, who had gotten more bizarre by the minute.

It's on Thursday and not sure of the repeat night. Maybe Fridays?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV