Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2007, 11:28 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,174,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_thirsty View Post
It won't let me rep you again yet 940, but thank you for the hook up on the info. I can't wait to see this all play out. I have to say I was a Danielle fan but the more and more the show of her the less and less I am a fan. I still would have liked to see the D's, Eric, and Jess in the final four. Oh well. I miss the jury house. I am guessing they are not showing any info about any of that because of America's player. Who knows. Can't wait for the next dose of BB8!!!!!
My guess.....and PURELY a guess....they arne't showing it because the JEN-ius flounced out and refused to go to the jury house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 02:33 PM

3,396 posts, read 7,786,171 times
I was very irritated with last nites episode. They made such a big deal out of Zach's nominations and then the Donatos got so bent out of shape. The truth is, the noms meant nothing, zilch, nada this week. The HOH guaranteed Zach Final 3. Everything else is up to the Veto competition. If Zach wins, he decides who is *really* on the block. If anyone else wins, then they are F3 and they also get to decide who goes home. The initial noms DO NOT MATTER.

Such drama over nothing.

I've thought Dani played a great game, but last night she came off really, really bad.

Old 09-10-2007, 02:57 PM

3,396 posts, read 7,786,171 times
By the way, I have a theory about this season. I could swear that on the first episode, Julie Chenbot said something about Dr Will pulling the strings. But we have seen nothing of Will all season.

Then, we were given "America's Player" in the little wimpy Eric.

I predict that we'll find out that there is a "Dr Will's Player" in the house. And I predict that person is Zach.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:36 PM

2,197 posts, read 7,403,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dire Wolf View Post
I was very irritated with last nites episode. They made such a big deal out of Zach's nominations and then the Donatos got so bent out of shape. I've thought Dani played a great game, but last night she came off really, really bad.
IMO, Daniele has gone from playing a basically smart game and being only mildly irksome to being supremely annoying. I suspect that was her true self finally emerging and throwing all need to be nice to the winds.

What a couple of nutjobs. I almost hope one of the Donatos wins, so they can be loony binned in style.

Old 09-10-2007, 05:59 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,186,269 times
I think that is the reason they aren't showing the jury house as well. I'll be very surprised if I find she did go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
My guess.....and PURELY a guess....they arne't showing it because the JEN-ius flounced out and refused to go to the jury house.

Old 09-10-2007, 07:04 PM

2,197 posts, read 7,403,582 times
Contractually, she probably had to. Realistically... that's another story!

I was thinking it might be a cost issue. Maybe they didn't want to style another house or shoot location at two places. Networks are cost-cutting like crazy these days, and it isn't essential we see it.

Old 09-10-2007, 08:24 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,518,156 times
It is correct that the last show was kind of a joke. It doesn't matter who Zach nominates, it matters who won the POV (I also know who won). If it is was Zach he will keep noms the same, it it was Jameka she would keep it the same and if it was the Donato's they would use it on themselves (they can only use it on themselves now, Evil could not use it on Danielle lets say).

Zach has indeed lied in this game. He has not lied as much as some, but has all the same. It would be hard not to in this game.

This has not been the best Big Brother by far. I think having so many young people and not having the diversity of most seasons backfired on CBS.

I look forward to seeing who wins and then watching Survivor!

Old 09-10-2007, 11:41 PM

13,791 posts, read 8,165,986 times
I'm watching the Showtime 2 feed for Big Brother tonight and Jameka, Dick and Daniele are sitting around wondering who they would have got along with from past Big Brother seasons. So far, Dick has said that James from last year was a p*ssy and they wouldn't get along, but James and Eric would hit it off. Jameka thinks Marcellus wouldn't get along with Daniele because they are so much alike, but Jameka likes him. Daniele likes Janelle and thinks they would get along great. Dick also thought Howie was an idiot and didn't play the game well.
Dick thinks he and Erica (from last season) would be friends. Dick also thinks he talked a lot of trash about Mike "Boogie" but they'd probably get along too.

It's just interesting to hear them discuss the last season or so and tear apart how the last game was played. Other than that, the feeds are boring b/c Zack spends most of his time in his room either asleep early or laying in the dark listening to music...Dick, Daniele and Jameka spend their time in the kitchen either eating or drinking all the time and chatting about how their season went and wondering about the after party and getting back together with all the housemates soon.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:57 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,174,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyehollywood View Post
Contractually, she probably had to. Realistically... that's another story!

I was thinking it might be a cost issue. Maybe they didn't want to style another house or shoot location at two places. Networks are cost-cutting like crazy these days, and it isn't essential we see it.
All she would forfeit would be the 'stipend' and she was so willing to forfeit 1/2 of the winnings.

Old 09-11-2007, 08:34 PM

1,439 posts, read 3,889,756 times
YEAH YEAH YEAH, they showed the house and JEN is there. I am so glad, I didn't want to be dissapointed! My dh just told me she is Vanna White's Nanny?!?!?!?!?!? Thanks again 940 for the heads up!!!! WHy am I so addicted!!!!!?????!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV