Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2007, 07:41 PM

13,791 posts, read 8,175,426 times

Advertisements

Okay...direct messages sent to both of you...LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2007, 07:56 PM

1,913 posts, read 8,921,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
Danielle reminded me of one of those girls back in high school who's behaviour took me years to get over.

I think they were ugly the last 5 minutes of this episode for NO reason. I don't like sore losers.

I know of those girls you speak of. It so totally reminded me of those days too.

Quote:
The other thing is that I haven't given Zac a fair shake. The truth really seems to be that he shut up, sat back, observed, flowed to & fro as was necessary, "couldn't" win anything, showed on personality one way or the other outwardly - all as part of HIS game!

Now, when there is no need for him to play it cool - he showed that he was willing to do what it took AND say what was really on his mind, I'm not so certain that this "restoring my faith in God" thing wasn't 2% the truth & 98% game (for when Jameka made it to the jury), but, regardless... He's shown that he is a deep thinker - one of those "still waters run deep" sorts.

I likey... I likey...

Wait, I like Zac but am so disappointed in Dick & Danielle. I'll see what I think after next episode!

Zach is really surprising me!...he's been so stand-offish...but I had a feeling he had his strategy angle brewing deep down
and it took till now for it to surface. He's definitely a quiet thinker. I like it.

But, and that's a BIG but...lol... I'm not totally convinced he is armed completely to pull this off.

Aside from D & D's overly self-assured attitudes...it was a good show tonight.

**940....I'd say DM, me three...but I like living on the edge...lol**

Old 09-09-2007, 08:03 PM

13,791 posts, read 8,175,426 times
I can DM you and let you know if you really care..no biggie...just let me know...

Old 09-09-2007, 09:08 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,203,391 times
I know the F3 as well and if anyone thinks about it it's a no brainer. Now we just have to figure out who the F2 will be. I officially cannot stand team D&D and the other HGs were fools to not eliminate those 2 VERY early on.Dick is so gross on live feeds-disgusting! And his daughter is ruthless and mean spirited.Apples do not fall far from the trees eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 940 View Post
I watch the Showtime 2 feed that comes on every night at 11pm CST...it's so far ahead of what CBS is showing now...I know already who has won the Power of Veto which was played yesterday but which CBS won't show until Tuesday I believe? So I know the top 3 already...lol

Old 09-09-2007, 09:32 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,430,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Apples do not fall far from the trees eh?
I pray to Gawd this is NOT always the case or I might as well give up now... the tree I fell from is not a sweet one... If tree of origin is all there is to who a person develops into MANY of us are doomed from the start!!!

Old 09-09-2007, 11:22 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,546,836 times
I think it is inevidible that at least one of the Donato's will be in the final two. Is Dick disgusting? No doubt. Is Danielle ruthless, whiney, and demanding? Yep. BUT they have played one heck of a game. Zach had sat on the fence most of the game. Anyone that hasn't the backbone to figure out who he wants and doesn't want to vote for and just votes the way the HOH wants him to doesn't deserve to win as far as I am concerned.

Old 09-09-2007, 11:37 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,430,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I think it is inevidible that at least one of the Donato's will be in the final two. Is Dick disgusting? No doubt. Is Danielle ruthless, whiney, and demanding? Yep. BUT they have played one heck of a game. Zach had sat on the fence most of the game. Anyone that hasn't the backbone to figure out who he wants and doesn't want to vote for and just votes the way the HOH wants him to doesn't deserve to win as far as I am concerned.
I've changed my mind about Zach, I don't think he lacks the backbone at all. In fact, I think that was simply his strategy & an equally cunning one! Throughout BB folks always say "I just don't know", "I can't make up my mind"... I think he knows exactly what he's doing & was calm, patient, & quiet waiting for the exact time to reveal what he's capable of. While I think he may have wanted to use the POV, I believe that in his mind that wouldn't suit his endgame.

Don't discount the player who plays the slow & steady game rather than the obvious one! Plus, his game has required him to lie to virtually no one (I think).

I hated that Dr Will was given so much credit for playing such a good game when he has always revealed himself to be a weasel in nearly every way the word can be defined. The "evil-doers" are always given all the credit when there is more than one way to "skin a cat" (yuk, who originated that awful saying - please, no skinning cats!)!

My thoughts are not finalized on D, D, or Z - but, that's my thoughts for now... I'm not for those who don't participate (which is how I think Jameka has been) but, appreciate more than one way of participating & really appreciate a clean & clever game!

Last edited by think.reciprocity; 09-09-2007 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: typos

Old 09-10-2007, 05:57 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,203,391 times
I agree with you. There are no rules as to what it takes to win-except Make It To The F2. I think Zack played a fine game. At least he wasn't rude,whiney and disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
I've changed my mind about Zach, I don't think he lacks the backbone at all. In fact, I think that was simply his strategy & an equally cunning one! Throughout BB folks always say "I just don't know", "I can't make up my mind"... I think he knows exactly what he's doing & was calm, patient, & quiet waiting for the exact time to reveal what he's capable of. While I think he may have wanted to use the POV, I believe that in his mind that wouldn't suit his endgame.

Don't discount the player who plays the slow & steady game rather than the obvious one! Plus, his game has required him to lie to virtually no one (I think).

I hated that Dr Will was given so much credit for playing such a good game when he has always revealed himself to be a weasel in nearly every way the word can be defined. The "evil-doers" are always given all the credit when there is more than one way to "skin a cat" (yuk, who originated that awful saying - please, no skinning cats!)!

My thoughts are not finalized on D, D, or Z - but, that's my thoughts for now... I'm not for those who don't participate (which is how I think Jameka has been) but, appreciate more than one way of participating & really appreciate a clean & clever game!

Old 09-10-2007, 07:45 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,893,857 times
It won't let me rep you again yet 940, but thank you for the hook up on the info. I can't wait to see this all play out. I have to say I was a Danielle fan but the more and more the show of her the less and less I am a fan. I still would have liked to see the D's, Eric, and Jess in the final four. Oh well. I miss the jury house. I am guessing they are not showing any info about any of that because of America's player. Who knows. Can't wait for the next dose of BB8!!!!!

Old 09-10-2007, 10:02 AM

2,197 posts, read 7,410,660 times
Well, I'm guessing it has to be the despicable Donatos and Zach in the F3. Daniele probably won the veto, and that eliminates Jameka.

I didn't find Chill Town nearly as hateworthy as Daniele and Dick. They were upfront about it, told people not to trust them and it was strategy. Daniele is unbearably annoying and unlikeable, and I don't think it's game; I think it's the real her. Scary because she's so young. What will she be like when she's 30? A black widow? A serial killer? "You suuuuck," she'll say, as she plunges a hair pick in your heart, then flounces away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV