Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 10:14 AM

3,102 posts, read 1,116,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I LOVED tonights show! Joe has gone and Evil won! It doesn't get better than that. So hopefully he put Jen and Kail up for eviction.
Now I haven't watched last nights evictions yet. So PLEASE don't tell me ? But rooting for Evil Dick to win HOH is the only thing that kept me watching this year. I like him. Even if he is a Tommy Lee wannabe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2007, 10:42 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,543,617 times
Hillbilly, you just posted yesterday and Evil has long since come and gone from HOH, you are waaaaay behind.

Old 08-12-2007, 11:06 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,690,444 times
I'm a BB8 watcher too. I can't really compare this season to past seasons b/c I didn't start watching BB at all until the All-Stars season last year. I am definitely a Janelle fan!

I actually think this season is kinda funny. You got Amber crying every couple of minutes, Eric complicating matters with his America's Player duties (I thought it was hilarious when they were trying to figure out who the mystery voter was), Dick telling it like it is (although he's likely dug his own grave), Nick flirting with the guys, and Jen just kinda blowing off everyone else's arguments.

Personally, Jameka is my favorite in the house (I'm probably the only one in America who is rooting for her to make it far into the game). It'd be interesting to see how far Jen makes it. They can't seem to get rid of her. I loved Dick at first, but sometimes his arguing gets a little old. I can only take him in moderate doses (and if he gets sent home, the game will be much more boring without him). I have been sorta apathetic toward Daniele, but ever since she pretty much dedicated the rest of the game to Nick, I wish she'd go home too. All that crying and whining is getting old. I kinda feel bad for Zach since he reminds me of the grade school kid who wanted to fit in with the cool crowd and they just used him instead.

Overall, I'm pleased. One of these days, I'd like to get my hands on the previous seasons and see why everyone says this one is so boring.

Old 08-14-2007, 05:07 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,201,358 times
I'm a BB lifer I suppose. Have sat through some really good seasons and some realllllllly bad ones. This one is pretty lame. I'm a fan of Jameka though and am pulling for her to win. The first season the viewers were able to vote on a winner-too bad they don't do that any longer. There are many things they could do to spice up this show but since they dont' ask for my advice I won't give it.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:20 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,542,445 times
Last night's episode was off the chain! I hope "America" voted for Eric to evict Dustin - that would turn the tables on the late night crew and I would love to see his face as Julie announces that he has been evicted. He deserves it too - he is a smug little princess who suffers from schadenfreude.

Old 08-15-2007, 09:52 AM

268 posts, read 1,491,777 times
I love BB but this season has been on the boring side but the girls' crying is a little too melodramatic. Even though the pawn is often evicted, I think the house will vote Dick off the show this week. I hope Jameka goes far in the game. I can't believe that Jen is still wearing clothes with her name on them - she should be doing everything she can to help the house forget those. What was she thinking?

Old 08-15-2007, 01:26 PM

77 posts, read 273,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Last night's episode was off the chain! I hope "America" voted for Eric to evict Dustin - that would turn the tables on the late night crew and I would love to see his face as Julie announces that he has been evicted. He deserves it too - he is a smug little princess who suffers from schadenfreude.
That's exactly what I was thinking about evicting Dustin. It would serve that group right for thinking they are all superior over the rest of the people in the house. Jameka drives me nuts with using her religion whenever it suits her, and now she has Amber doing the same thing...I just love how cbs uses the organ music whenever Jameka or Amber are "praying" about something .

Old 08-15-2007, 02:31 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,542,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinak View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking about evicting Dustin. It would serve that group right for thinking they are all superior over the rest of the people in the house. Jameka drives me nuts with using her religion whenever it suits her, and now she has Amber doing the same thing...I just love how cbs uses the organ music whenever Jameka or Amber are "praying" about something .
OMG you are so right - and the stuff E.D. says about them has us in stitches. The 'holy ping-pong ball' and him yelling, 'thank you JEE-ZUS!" after he won the veto round were priceless. And I'm not saying that because I think he's right to mock religion, it is more to do with the reality of pretend-religious people. I could see myself hanging out with E.D., but I could not see myself hanging out with Amber or Jameka. Or Dustin, or Eric for that matter. I am glad I'm not in Daniele's shoes and having to share a house with a bunch of pretend people. I live in LA - we get more than enough of our share of pretend people.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:19 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,690,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
OMG you are so right - and the stuff E.D. says about them has us in stitches. The 'holy ping-pong ball' and him yelling, 'thank you JEE-ZUS!" after he won the veto round were priceless. And I'm not saying that because I think he's right to mock religion, it is more to do with the reality of pretend-religious people. I could see myself hanging out with E.D., but I could not see myself hanging out with Amber or Jameka. Or Dustin, or Eric for that matter. I am glad I'm not in Daniele's shoes and having to share a house with a bunch of pretend people. I live in LA - we get more than enough of our share of pretend people.
I don't agree with the way that Jameka jumped down Daniele's throat, but I think she was right about her when she said that no one in the house knows 3things about her. I don't know if it was a strategical move for her to kinda lay low, but she really hasn't made any attempt, from what I've seen, to try to get to know anyone except Nick.

I love Jameka, but man...some of the things she's said since Thursday...I would've worded them differently. She really did make herself out to look like a hypocrite. But I still love her--no one's perfect

Until recently, there was something about Jessica that I just simply could not stand. Maybe because I liked Carol and wished that she could've stuck around a lot longer. But now I'm liking Jessica. My s/o thinks she would be a fun girl to go to a bar with, lol!

I've always been one to say that good prevails over evil, so I guess I like things boring and peaceful :P

Old 08-15-2007, 05:41 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,201,358 times
I think Danielle is the most fake houseguest there. She's just odd. I don't think it funny at all when Dick treats people so badly. I can't find humor,ever, when people are hurt by others. Jameka speaks the truth and no she is not perfect but she seems like a nice and decent person. I hope she makes it to the finals. I too am warming up to Jessica but she needs to not be so eaily swayed by comments from others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV