Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 07:57 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,529,281 times

Advertisements

I would be THRILLED to see Dustin evicted this week! I like Evil, he keeps the house lively. I am sick of Amber's crying. Eric is a lier, Jessica is slipping under the radar, Zach is riding the rail too much, Danielle needs to treat her dad better, and I can handle Jen a lot better now than at the beginning of the show. Jameka has said some horrible things to Dick, very un-Christian like. She was the one that provoked him right after Jessica won HOH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2007, 09:43 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,687,894 times
What exactly did Jameka say to Dick to provoke him? I was just caught off guard to see them arguing like they were right after the HOH competition. I didn't really catch what caused the explosion there. Until that moment, they actually were getting along really well.

I just wanna give Zach a hug or something. He just seems like he's trying to fit in and no one wants to let him into their circle of friends.

I think tomorrow's eviction will be interesting. I thought it'd be a landslide victory for Dustin, but Jessica declared her independence. She could be the swaying vote.

Old 08-16-2007, 12:10 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,529,281 times
Immediately after Jessica won, Jameka was in Dick's face ranting and raving about the win and now it was his turn, clapping right in front of his nose. Later in the house he called Dani and Dicks mom (who happens to be an ordained minister and of course who she doesn't know at all) a bitc*.

Old 08-16-2007, 10:00 AM

10,230 posts, read 11,210,058 times
Jameka - isn't as holy as she claims. She's got some nasty mouth on her -

Old 08-16-2007, 01:12 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,687,894 times
Gotcha. I didn't really hear what was going on, but I did see the clapping and stuff.

Who do you guys think will be the final two standing?

Old 08-16-2007, 03:59 PM

65 posts, read 241,342 times
I hope Dustin goes home this week.

Old 08-17-2007, 05:58 AM

10,230 posts, read 11,210,058 times
Last nites episode was Perfect!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-17-2007, 07:36 AM

268 posts, read 1,491,153 times
I think it's time for Amber to go - she is very unstable.

Old 08-17-2007, 09:55 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,512,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Last nites episode was Perfect!!!!!!!!!
Amen! My son and I did a little victory dance around the living room when Dustin got voted off. I loved the expression on his face when Femme-bot announced he was going home!

I am really glad for Amber kicking her crack addiction and I hope she raises her daughter to not become one, but I really would like to see her sent off next. I don't think there has been a single scene of her minus her red puffed-out eyes and cracking voice. Geez.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:51 PM

77 posts, read 273,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Amen! My son and I did a little victory dance around the living room when Dustin got voted off. I loved the expression on his face when Femme-bot announced he was going home!

I am really glad for Amber kicking her crack addiction and I hope she raises her daughter to not become one, but I really would like to see her sent off next. I don't think there has been a single scene of her minus her red puffed-out eyes and cracking voice. Geez.
I agree...I was so excited to see Dustin leave. I think it's time for Jameka and Amber to get nominated and one has to leave...I like that Eric and Jessica might team up with E.D. and Daniele, I think that would work great...these are my thoughts on the order they should go out....Jameka, Amber, Zack, Jen, Jessica, Eric, then of course Daniele would probably win against E.D. because he made too many enemies while he was driving people nuts taunting them unfortunately, but maybe Daniele would share some of the winnings I'm sure...again IMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV