Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 01:10 PM

268 posts, read 1,490,165 times

Advertisements

How much does the jury get to know before they vote for a winner? I noticed Eric didn't tell Dustin that he was America's player.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2007, 01:29 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,180,743 times
depends on what BB allows them to know. Each week as another HG is sent to the jury house they will bring with them a tape sent by BB they can view. Now of course the HGs can tell each other anything. America's Player won't be revealed until or if Eric is evicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolineb View Post
How much does the jury get to know before they vote for a winner? I noticed Eric didn't tell Dustin that he was America's player.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:55 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,507,813 times
The fact that Eric is America's Player has already been told to every evicted houseguest except Dustin, because he is the first member of the jury. They will not tell any of the sequestered jury members unless Eric is evicted and thus not able to win.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:59 PM

Anyone that wants spoilers and up to date info on Big Brother 8, or to just chat with others about BB*, media clips etc. there is a site, Jokers Update, that has all that info.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:12 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,180,743 times
true you can find out good information there. I wouldn't however recommend becoming a member or a regular poster there as the moderators at Jokers are very biased and most of the people are QUITE controversial and it's very much a clique. Bad environment for someone who doesn't like bickering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Anyone that wants spoilers and up to date info on Big Brother 8, or to just chat with others about BB*, media clips etc. there is a site, Jokers Update, that has all that info.

Old 08-23-2007, 08:27 PM

1,439 posts, read 3,888,279 times
Wow, Jen went out with a bang. I wasn't expecting all that. I can't wait to see how Danielle and Amber do on Power of 10. I have to say, I think Danielle is a smart player. I could see her making it to the end.

Old 08-24-2007, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_thirsty View Post
Wow, Jen went out with a bang. I wasn't expecting all that. I can't wait to see how Danielle and Amber do on Power of 10. I have to say, I think Danielle is a smart player. I could see her making it to the end.
Jen really didn't make herself look very good at the end swatting at Dick's cigarette and fighting with him and eating when she was suppose to be on slop. She had stated at one time she would refuse to go into sequester, but obviously she's going.

I will be watching The Power Of 10. I was really excited to see that Nick will be there! They are such a cute couple!

Danielle is a good player. It is so hard to call. Of course Danielle will bring Dick no matter what, and Eric will bring Jessica. I could see Jessica slipping under the radar, she is so sweet. They better not let Jameka get to a point where she can win HOH again or they could all be screwed.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:32 AM

1,439 posts, read 3,888,279 times
Jen looked awful. I was kind of suprised. I thought she and DIck both looked ridiculous about the smoking thing. I like Eric, how he is still in the game amazes me. I wonder what Jessica will think after the show when she learns he was America's player. I am so addicted. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Old 08-24-2007, 08:29 PM

I have wondered the same thing...will Jessica still like him? Let's face it, he has lied to her over and over. I am addicted as well. I have ShowToo I watch for 3 hrs. each night, it is live feed from 9-midnight PST.

Old 08-24-2007, 09:00 PM

268 posts, read 1,490,165 times
Jen is an attention seeker that didn't help her case with eating non slop stuff and taking Dick's cigs. I don't think she played the game very strategically and did deserve to be voted out.

Can't wait to see power of 10 too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV