Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 09:52 AM

12,114 posts, read 15,024,796 times

Advertisements

Just watched the part two parts last night. Thought it was OK. It's at least something a little different. Will watch more for that reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2011, 04:42 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,718,082 times
Interesting choice for who the mole was.

Did the Councilman feel guilty for bothering the mother in the store? He almost seemed on the verge of tears in car like he felt like he was lying when he said, it becomes easier.

Interesting of how they are trying to pin it on the teacher, Bennett. I'm sure, it will come out that she was just helping him with the room and nothing else.

Is the other officer being paid off?

The son peeing on himself due to the stress of his sister's death.

Ok, I'm confused on something. Which son was it who went into the room and took the $3 from the wallet to go to the store? I'm assuming that was the one who was eating the cereal, right?

Old 04-25-2011, 05:22 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,231,683 times
Yes pretty sure it was the kid eating the cereal, the younger one. I don't think he understands as much and is feeling neglected.

I wonder if the mole is the only mole and the mayor also has someone. I didn't understand the mayor hiring the guy....because he threw up? Or giving the guy the info unless he's got his own plan, his own mole, something.

That last shot of the Councilman and the Teacher.....a red herring? The evidence of that chemical is pretty compelling.

Not looking forward to the father going after the teacher.

I think I missed the bit with the other officer?

Old 04-25-2011, 06:00 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,718,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Yes pretty sure it was the kid eating the cereal, the younger one. I don't think he understands as much and is feeling neglected.

I wonder if the mole is the only mole and the mayor also has someone. I didn't understand the mayor hiring the guy....because he threw up? Or giving the guy the info unless he's got his own plan, his own mole, something.

That last shot of the Councilman and the Teacher.....a red herring? The evidence of that chemical is pretty compelling.

Not looking forward to the father going after the teacher.

I think I missed the bit with the other officer?
Oh ok. Right because he said something like Mom hates us .

I believe, he hired him because he was drunk and he felt a connection.

When Enos is outside waiting in her car in the rain outside of the precinct, he gets out of the car and puts and envelope in his pocket. Then, when he goes inside and she walks into the room, he is counting the cash in it.

Last edited by PKCorey; 04-25-2011 at 06:30 PM..

Old 04-25-2011, 08:37 PM

3,131 posts, read 11,655,105 times
we also think the councilman and the teacher is a red herring. there are still too many episodes for it to be the teacher. I hate the cop partner. he is just creepy. I think the dad is going to hurt the teacher. and I feel sorry for the young brothers. Plus, i think the way it was portrayed in the grocery store was all wrong. I don't think a friend would walk the other way and not talk to someone who just lost their child. People would be more sympathetic.

Old 04-26-2011, 05:20 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,114,381 times
I think maybe people might be thinking that it was the mom and dad's fault that the girl was killed and in that case they would walk away because they dont know what to say . Yeah I think the dad is going to hurt that teacher too although I dont think the teacher did anything wrong though . I think that politician had alot of nerve following that mother to the store . Yeah I mean mom and dad need to get it together , mom is letting everyone take care of her kids and yeah no kid has any business on the street going to buy milk in their pjs because mom cant get it together . Yes the little one did say , Go ahead and tell they dont care about us anyways . That almost broke my heart . When you have other kids you have to keep it together .I dont like the cops bf . I think their is something creepy about him . What I am getting is that another case got to her too with what the bf said about looking at pictures .

Old 04-28-2011, 12:17 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,007,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgresident View Post
we also think the councilman and the teacher is a red herring. there are still too many episodes for it to be the teacher. I hate the cop partner. he is just creepy. I think the dad is going to hurt the teacher. and I feel sorry for the young brothers. Plus, i think the way it was portrayed in the grocery store was all wrong. I don't think a friend would walk the other way and not talk to someone who just lost their child. People would be more sympathetic.

I think someone is trying to frame the teacher. I think someone knew they had something going on and knew he would be chaperoning the dance so they are trying to pin it to him.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think maybe people might be thinking that it was the mom and dad's fault that the girl was killed and in that case they would walk away because they dont know what to say . Yeah I think the dad is going to hurt that teacher too although I dont think the teacher did anything wrong though . I think that politician had alot of nerve following that mother to the store . Yeah I mean mom and dad need to get it together , mom is letting everyone take care of her kids and yeah no kid has any business on the street going to buy milk in their pjs because mom cant get it together . Yes the little one did say , Go ahead and tell they dont care about us anyways . That almost broke my heart . When you have other kids you have to keep it together .I dont like the cops bf . I think their is something creepy about him . What I am getting is that another case got to her too with what the bf said about looking at pictures .

It's not that easy. My cousin wasnt murdered a few years back (very similar to this show except we knew who did it immediately) and my stepbrother who had two young children committed suicide next year. Everyone reacts different but the parents almost seem hollow inside for while they deal with their grief. This show is very realistic in showing this behavior because I have seen it happen this way firsthand.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:08 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,114,381 times
well watched another episode and Im more and more convinced that the teachers wife did it and he helped cover it up . Im pretty sure the dead girls dad is going to take that teacher out . I thought maybe dad had been connected to the mob in some way and yep I was right an enforcer for a certain crime family . I wonder what was up with the aunt when she went in the room and started the record player . I think maybe she was someones mistress or something close to that . I wonder if the wife knows dad used to be an enforcer for a crime family ? That poor councilman got crucified just cause he believes in doing what is right . Just because someone is being questioned by the police does not mean that they are guilty .

Old 05-02-2011, 02:40 PM

Well, we know who did it but there has to be another twist somewhere because the season is only half way over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV