Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2011, 08:13 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,702,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
It's the next day and I am still thinking about Adam!! He made such a fool of himself. What was he thinking prancing around like that as if he was a "star". I am embarrassed for him.
I was shocked he voted for Gremlin. He does seem like an ass, for some reason he thinks he will come back for another All Stars. He didn't win hardly anything and had no game at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2011, 09:48 AM

11,413 posts, read 7,873,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
I was shocked he voted for Gremlin. He does seem like an ass, for some reason he thinks he will come back for another All Stars. He didn't win hardly anything and had no game at all.
His final float of the season. Let's hope he floats away now and never returns.

Old 09-15-2011, 11:16 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,854,228 times
....and Adam voted for Porche....wowzers! He finallllllllllly grew a set.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:07 PM

5,564 posts, read 7,171,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
What was Big Brothers reasoning for flying in the 5 early evictees, only to have 2 speak...

They were too busy breaking for commercials

Old 09-15-2011, 01:06 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,590,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
I didn't watch this season at all, but it looked like that red head was a strong competitor winning 4 HOH in her speech. Btw, does anyone know if the $500k is paid in annual installments or a lump sum?
Jordan said when she won it was fed-ex'd 2 days after the wrap for the full 500,000 with no taxes taken out. Taxes are up to the winner to pay. Look at what happened to Richard Hatch on Survivor.

As for the final HoH comp look at the first question

True or false:

BRENDEN said: I almost lost it. The fix was in

I almost expected the question to read:

Brenden said in private only to Rachel.....

Old 09-15-2011, 01:32 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,404,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandCitizen View Post
As for the final HoH comp look at the first question

True or false:

BRENDEN said: I almost lost it. The fix was in

I almost expected the question to read:

Brenden said in private only to Rachel.....
Well if the fix was on, because Brandon got to ask a question, just like every other jury member, then why did Rachel get the answer wrong?

In my opinion that final HOH competition is always so ridiculously hard, it's almost random in who wins it. Rachel had a clear advantage in the part one of the final HOH - she's the best at endurance competitions. And Porsche had the clear advantage in part two - of course she's going to do better than Adam at doing a challenge under water. But that third part? Just ridiculously hard and impossible to predict a winner! And it's the same every year.

Old 09-15-2011, 03:39 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,249,613 times
on the OFF chance the Koala can read, and is now leisurely perusing her rave notices, let me say this.

NEVER in the HISTORY of BB has there been such a WORTHLESS, unskilled, untalented, whiney, bichy, unknowledgeable player and yet she has the temerity to actually believe that she could have won even 4th place......

Whew.....got THAT one off my chest.....

Old 09-15-2011, 05:38 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,295,119 times
I was shocked at Adam's demeanor. He really is a grung/heavy metal personality! How can one person act so "normal" in the House and step outside and be a creep?

I was so glad Shelley voted for Rachel because if she hadn't, Edsel would've won and that would not have been cool.

I agree, Cowlia's legs are fine. Keep on being in denial, Cowlia, you played Dani's game to the hilt.

ED looked good to me last night, not sick. Looked to me like he had laser on his pox marks on his face. He looked sober too. I didn't notice the non-interaction between him and Dani.

However, it did look to me like Jordan was a little ticked off that she did not win the AC's 25K. It was a quick, long shot of the whole crowd but Jordo did not look happy and had her arms around herself which is not good body language.

Let's now hope that is the end of Brenchell and J/J. Enough is enough.

Old 09-15-2011, 06:02 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,382,116 times
I'm just glad it's over and I can watch Survivor again, which is much more interesting so far, although not liking that stupid nephew of Russells.

Old 09-15-2011, 08:49 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,250,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
However, it did look to me like Jordan was a little ticked off that she did not win the AC's 25K. It was a quick, long shot of the whole crowd but Jordo did not look happy and had her arms around herself which is not good body language.

Jordan looked to me as if she had the flu or something. Her face was pastey white and her eyes were watery on closeups. Hmm.

Rachel looked nice in her sparkley bluegreen dress. Reminded me of The Little Mermaid. Congrats to Rachel! I think she earned that win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV