Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2011, 11:08 PM

4,885 posts, read 5,043,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandCitizen View Post
In reality I think he is probably a mamby pamby type.
The reaction he had to Tori Spelling just makes you, "think", that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2011, 11:39 PM

874 posts, read 1,664,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
He did say he liked appletinis and 90210 as well, so I don't think his reaction was really all that shocking.

Old 09-17-2011, 12:59 AM

2,945 posts, read 5,016,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I like how Jordan asked Porche what she has done besides walk around in bikini's. Well I didn't see Jordan do much but lay in bed...

Worse Season Ever.......
Exactly.

What exactly did Adam do? It irked me when they called him a player and competitor. But I guess in J/J's world, being Jeff's lackey makes you a competitor

Adam's metal head persona always felt fake to me. That scream he did sounded like he was trying too hard to be "something" but it wasn't genuine.

Evel Dick IS a bad ass. No faking there.

Old 09-17-2011, 02:44 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,517,048 times
I'm feeling done with this. I can deal with rigging. I suppose I can deal with the occasional recycled houseguest. I am doubting I am willing to mess with my schedule of life to watch both together three times a week. I'm beginning to think that Grodner should just set up a mailing list and advise me who wins at the end, and I don't have to be bored by Mr. Rectacular and Brenchel and Jeffdan. Also, I would prefer my summer to be Dickless.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 AM

108 posts, read 199,647 times
This last season just about totally turned me off the show for good..the way I feel right now, doubt I will tune in for another season..hopefully Survivor won't go the same way, but with more 'favorites' being brought back, that doesn't seem too likely..

Old 09-17-2011, 09:54 AM

1,615 posts, read 3,590,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post

His dream is to go shopping with her.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:24 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,910,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Exactly.

What exactly did Adam do? It irked me when they called him a player and competitor. But I guess in J/J's world, being Jeff's lackey makes you a competitor

Adam's metal head persona always felt fake to me. That scream he did sounded like he was trying too hard to be "something" but it wasn't genuine.

Evel Dick IS a bad ass. No faking there.
Yep, he's a real bad ass. Only a real bad ass could treat their daughter like that.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:05 PM

4,246 posts, read 12,062,032 times
The way he talks about his daughter on National TV is pretty bad on his part. My first time watching this show and I bet he was a dead beat dad by the way he speaks of her. If any of these people on are the next one I'll probably not watch.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:17 PM

4,885 posts, read 5,043,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieloneil01 View Post
The way he talks about his daughter on National TV is pretty bad on his part. My first time watching this show and I bet he was a dead beat dad by the way he speaks of her. If any of these people on are the next one I'll probably not watch.
When Danielle and Dick were first on, they hadn't spoken in, I think, 3 years.
There is absolutely no reason any of these people should ever be back on the show. That said; Jesse keeps being brought back in some form or another.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:37 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,382,116 times
If they would only go back to the original premise of the show then it would be worth watching again for me. Otherwise, this is my last season, because frankly this entire season sucked! Cassi should have won, the only one with a brain and she was voted out way too soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV