Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2011, 09:12 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,900,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
With what?
LOL thank you so much for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2011, 09:14 PM

694 posts, read 1,044,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Did he ever say why he left the show?
He won't reveal, but my guess is that it might have been the death or illness of a friend - just a guess though.

Old 08-26-2011, 09:16 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,011,446 times
Rachel's pregnant?

Doesn't that immediately disqualify her? That's a liability and I doubt they'll make the remained of the games, HoH and vetos quizzes. They'll be some strenuous stuff and she could fall and then cry a river and sue BB if she doesn't win so her and Brendon could get some money.

On her being pregnant....ewwww! I know they can only take a limited amount of crap into the house but I'm wondering if the girl forgot her birth control. I never see anyone taking any pills or anything. There's been a LOT of sex in the house over the years (Ollie and April anyone?). Unless, BB supplies them with condoms (which need a backup of BC anyway) pregnancy is a possibility. I mean I get headaches easily and after some of those competitions I'd be making use of the every 4 hours of Advil.

That's going to be one Monchhichi/Troll doll looking kid. Brendon doesn't look bad but Rachel is a troll doll for real. One nice looking partner doesn't mean the kids will be spared and look good (Billy Joel/Christie Brinkley anyone? OMG! That was a genetic nightmare for a girl) and (Bruce and Demi anyone? You'd think with those two, at least ONE of those girls would look good but WTF were their genetics doing in utero?)

Old 08-26-2011, 09:43 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,588,743 times
Spoiler
R/J on the block

Old 08-26-2011, 10:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,275,980 times
Spoiler

Shelly, Adam & Porsche guessing what the comp. might be.

Adam: "Maybe a medicine ball thrown at your stomach."
Porsche: "That will just save Rachel $400."

Whoa! How nasty can you get???

Old 08-26-2011, 11:35 PM

2,945 posts, read 5,011,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Spoiler

Oh.... wow

LMAO! Wow. I'm slow. Took me a while to get it then I got it. LOL,wow.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:40 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,216,017 times
I was thinking that Jordo was......with child.....the way she was rubbing her stomach.....

Old 08-27-2011, 06:00 AM

11,413 posts, read 7,859,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I was thinking that Jordo was......with child.....the way she was rubbing her stomach.....
I was thinking Cowlia was pregnant with quadruplets.... Wow can that girl eat!

Old 08-27-2011, 06:35 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,845,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Spoiler

hahahahahahahaa!
That IS kinda funny though.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:40 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,317,336 times
I TRIED to watch BBAD last night. Kalia is now telling Porche (not the car but the girl) what to do. Porche is so stupid that she just listens with a really dumb expression on her face. Kalia just keeps talking...saying the same thing over and over.

Jordan and Rachel went upstairs to speak with K and P and then K and P went to Manlley and told her the whole conversation. Little *******, for sure! Where is K from? Why does she talk like a valley girl? Why does she eat constantly? Why does she make those annoying faces? K told Manlley about how upset Jordan was with her and Manlley was just nasty about it.

Jordan should not havef felt sorry for her and given her that phone call. Jordan thought (mistakenly) that Manlley was really a friend. Sorry J...it is a game and it is all about greed. I couldn't take much of it so I had to turn it off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV