Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 08:18 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,351,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
In order to watch season 2 now you'd have to pay for the beginning of the season ($1.99 each episode on Amazon and I don't know how Hula Plus works), because you can only watch the LAST 5 episodes at any given time for free on ABC. That's pretty cool for those of us who are current. OR you can always wait until the season ends and for Netflix to add the season 2, which might work out better since the season is due to end in May (you just never know how long it takes Netflix to add stuff!). OR that Hula Plus might be an option for you. HA, I just thought of something - you might have cable TV. I don't do cable anymore and forget that people still do.

There have been 18 episodes so far in season 2 from Sept 30 to Mar 31. New ones start again April 28. Spring break, I guess.

As for the comments of disappointment regarding season 2, I think it is still worth watching. I just take the good with the not so good and remember that it is just a TV show. I think all TV shows have their slumps. Anyway, I am one of the people who still enjoys the show and follows along.
I so appreciate the ideas. I am going on vacation this week til middle May. I think that I'll take your advice and wait until netflix has season 2...I did check the ABC website and it is impossible to catch up. I will watch it...Like you, it is a good show...and I watch very few series at all...So I'll at least give it a shot.
Thanks again for the help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 08:15 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,957,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I so appreciate the ideas. I am going on vacation this week til middle May. I think that I'll take your advice and wait until netflix has season 2...I did check the ABC website and it is impossible to catch up. I will watch it...Like you, it is a good show...and I watch very few series at all...So I'll at least give it a shot.
Thanks again for the help.
You're welcome. After thinking about it, netflix did get Revenge streaming rather quickly after season 1 ended so hopefully they'll do the same with season 2 - like in the summer!

Old 04-23-2013, 12:16 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
And at least you get to watch it in on Netflix without all of the big breaks between episodes!

Old 04-23-2013, 06:06 PM

8,684 posts, read 10,239,996 times
Mike Kelly is out as Revenge showrunner:

Mike Kelley Out as Revenge Showrunner - TV Fanatic

'Revenge' Showrunner Mike Kelley To Exit After Season 2

Old 04-24-2013, 04:46 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,861,819 times
I think the show is going to be cancelled.

Old 04-24-2013, 06:38 AM

7,965 posts, read 11,765,373 times
I hope not, domergurl.....but, most shows are, eventually. If the writers, write themselves into a corner and run out of "plausible" material, then I supposed we'll have to say goodbye to the show. There are so few series that we really enjoy as a family....so I HOPE they're able to salvage it, in spite of Mike leaving.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:32 AM

8,239 posts, read 10,775,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I think the show is going to be cancelled.
I dont know. I posted abut Kelley leaving a couple days ago (previous page) and in it I commented that many shows go on without their creator. I cited NCIS and even 2 Broke Girls as a couple examples.

In this case it might be a good thing since Kelley always wanted Revenge to have a 13 episode season like cable. Seems he had trouble writing a story for 22-24 eps. Maybe whoever comes in will have a better feel for a network run.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:39 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,861,819 times
I think the show is tired ...

Emily/Amanda is mad ... always mad and sneering

Jack is sad and mad

Nolan is getting more pathetic with each episode

The Grayson clan is boring

Hey, I used to love the show, but the story is stale. They need a two hour series finale where Emily finally goes full on Kill Bill ... yellow jumpsuit and everything and start wasting people.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:18 AM

7,965 posts, read 11,765,373 times
Quote:

Jack is sad and mad

Hey, I used to love the show, but the story is stale. They need a two hour series finale where Emily finally goes full on Kill Bill ... yellow jumpsuit and everything and start wasting people.

Hahaha......oh sh*t! Thanks for the visual. LMAO....full out kill bill in a yellow jumpsuit...LOL

Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 AM

8,239 posts, read 10,775,199 times
Quote:

Jack is sad and mad

But....

Is it tired because Kelley didnt know what to do with an extra 9 episodes? A new show runner might be just what the doctor ordered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV