Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 01:32 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the "sneak peaks" Bella! WOW! WOW! and WOW! Lots of big developments here that will happen this coming Sunday. I won't ruin it for anyone who wants to wait til Sunday....all I will say is WOW! Can't wait til Sunday!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2013, 04:35 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Thanks for the "sneak peaks" Bella! WOW! WOW! and WOW! Lots of big developments here that will happen this coming Sunday. I won't ruin it for anyone who wants to wait til Sunday....all I will say is WOW! Can't wait til Sunday!!
How do you know what's going to happen this Sunday, elizabeth?

Old 04-25-2013, 05:02 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
How do you know what's going to happen this Sunday, elizabeth?
I was just sneak peaking at Bella's previews that were posted earlier, lots of hints from those previews, I'm guessing big things will happen from those previews.

Spoiler

Such as Nolan in jail, Emily announcing publicly possibly marrying/engaging to Daniel to become a Grayson again, Jack watching Emily make her announcement on possible engagement to Daniel and shaking his head.....makes me think he is going to be working hard against Emily from this point on, maybe a possibility that Padma is alive still???.........all from previews

Old 04-26-2013, 12:30 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Quote:
Quote:
I was just sneak peaking at Bella's previews that were posted earlier, lots of hints from those previews, I'm guessing big things will happen from those previews.

Spoiler

Such as Nolan in jail, Emily announcing publicly possibly marrying/engaging to Daniel to become a Grayson again, Jack watching Emily make her announcement on possible engagement to Daniel and shaking his head.....makes me think he is going to be working hard against Emily from this point on, maybe a possibility that Padma is alive still???.........all from previews
Oh, I thought you "knew" something we didn't with talking about "spoiling". Those all aren't really spoilers IMO since they are right in the sneak peeks.

Old 04-27-2013, 08:49 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,869,970 times
Mike Kelley was fired!

Where Season 2 of Revenge Went So Very Wrong

Old 04-28-2013, 06:20 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,669,228 times
This will be the 1st time I will choose to wait for Revenge to show up On Demand. It isn't important anymore, never thought I would say that.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:59 AM

313 posts, read 403,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Great article, thanks for posting this! My favorite part of it - "Declan continues to exist"!!!

I for one am glad Kelley gone. Hopefully the show will get back on track now and get all revengey again!

Old 04-28-2013, 12:15 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,073,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
Great article, thanks for posting this! My favorite part of it - "Declan continues to exist"!!!
Loved that too & this quote..
"When early rumors surfaced that Declan was this season's big death, fans quietly cheered."

Old 04-28-2013, 08:39 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,073,594 times
Jack & Ashley just are not smart enough to be going up against the Grayson's...

Poor Declan !! Doesn't have smarts, looks or a faithful girl !!

Old 04-28-2013, 09:44 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,378,962 times
Tonight was pretty stupid. This big bad mysterous FALCON is some punk girl dressed like a street gang??? Really??? Not impressed with that one. Emily has become a bit of a tart hoping from bed to bed.

What was with Nolan's clown shoes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV