Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2016, 05:03 PM

6,957 posts, read 12,105,971 times

Advertisements

The slow moving dialogue (especially Elizabeth and Paige) makes me irritated. They both have to think for 5 minutes before coming out with a sentence. Normal people do not talk that way. I know they have to be careful what they say, but still.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2016, 07:46 PM

10,113 posts, read 10,995,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
They will never trust Paige unless she makes amends by killing Pastor Tim and his wife.
I think Elizabeth is hemming & hawing around with Pastor Tim because of the tape that Pastor Tim's wife said she made exposing them when he was lost in the jungle. Elizabeth & Phillip want that tape destroyed but Paige won't ask for it back and so it's up to Elizabeth to do something. Gabriel has inquired have you got that tape yet?

Gabriel has no problem having the pastor and his wife killed. WOW, that would open a can of worms with Paige.

Old 06-03-2016, 08:33 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,554,556 times
I know I sound stupid now but I keep thinking of Martha. She had his nice cozy job at the FBI surrounded by all these FBI agents. lol...
And then she goes and falls for Clark....And now she is forced to live in Soviet!

Old 06-04-2016, 04:09 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,057,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Well, I'm not sure what you're talking about but I'm commenting about fictional characters on a TV show.
If you're lost, the Parenting Forum is that way >>>>
You want a mother to shiv her daughter. Even if this is a fictional character on a TV show, that is a pretty pathetic thought - and you must be a pretty pathetic person.

Old 06-04-2016, 08:22 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,165,674 times
when henry heard that Elizabeth and paige had almost been mugged I was scared and still am that he is going to say something to Stan about it and Stan will start digging . Now they have that one chemical scientist according to next weeks episode and season finale and then you see Gabriel talking to Elizabeth and phillip and telling them that if that scientist talks they might have to go home to mother Russia . I m thinking if Henry talks then they still might have to go . This show has so many twists and turns and that is what makes it so good .

Old 06-04-2016, 10:42 AM

Yes, and if Paige tries to pump Matthew for info so she can pass it on to her parents, this will throw things into a very bad situation for them. And why is Matthew passing on confidential info to a neighbor anyway? If his Dad finds out, he will stop talking to him altogether.

I am addicted to this show and will miss it over the summer.

Old 06-04-2016, 10:44 AM

This show is really dark on my tv. Only when they are in daylight is everything easy to see. Part of the ambiance.

Old 06-04-2016, 12:34 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,200,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
You want a mother to shiv her daughter. Even if this is a fictional character on a TV show, that is a pretty pathetic thought - and you must be a pretty pathetic person.
Yes, you should go to The Walking Dead thread where I wanted characters to get eatened. They even kill children characters on that show. You should protest.
Maybe I should've wished that Paige contracted that virus and die a horrible painful death, is that better for your sensibilities?

Old 06-06-2016, 12:55 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,394,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I know I sound stupid now but I keep thinking of Martha. She had his nice cozy job at the FBI surrounded by all these FBI agents. lol...
And then she goes and falls for Clark....And now she is forced to live in Soviet!
Yeah...but I kind of wish they'd killed off Martha instead of Nina.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:38 AM

2,837 posts, read 2,706,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxBarb View Post
This show is really dark on my tv. Only when they are in daylight is everything easy to see. Part of the ambiance.
So dark that I thought something was wrong with my TV. Seems that is the new TV style. That and mumbling or whispering.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV