Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2016, 10:11 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,637,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
In my mind i keep coming back to the scene where, Kim and Jimmy are in bed and Kim tells Jimmy, "Chuck will not stop"
Chuck and Jimmy are same, low down dirty people inside.
I don't think Jimmy is low down dirty. I look at him as what my mom would call " a little stinker" .
Mischievous, but good heart. Chuck, I don't like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2016, 10:54 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,486,470 times
Jimmy in my eyes is low down dirty, Chuck, is more a product of Jimmy's misdeeds. A son robbing his dad is beyond mischievous. There may be some jealousies there, I would say on both parts to a degree, but, Jimmy is the one going through life scamming people, this time he just happened to get a taste of his own medicine, justifiably so. His actions have consequences, he and a lot of his flag wavers just can't seem to get that. Jimmy was an ambulance chaser scam artists long before turning into the ever slightly worse Sal. Chuck is a bit cra cra in his own right, but, I'm less inclined to feel he is the cause of Jimmy's nature. There are better choices to pick from between being a shark or chum or whatever the silly saying is. That sounds like something prisoners say better to be the top than the bottom in those bending over for the soap scenarios, if you know what I mean.

Old 04-19-2016, 10:54 AM

24,612 posts, read 17,362,758 times
WHY WHY WHY Did Jimmy have to confess to his brother? His brother has been really rotten to him yet Jimmy keeps coming back for more and now Chuck has the evidence against his brother to have him disbarred, possibly imprisoned and I wouldn't be surprised if Kim left him over this.

On the flip side I'm glad that Mike couldn't take that shot because I don't think that is really him but who is watching him?

UGH I am not liking these cliff hanger episodes.

Old 04-19-2016, 01:01 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,389,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supplies View Post
Cuff nic

Yes finale , Jimmy was set up and obviously too upset about Chuck to think about being taped , also the note on Mikes car did it say DONT ?
I read a review that speculates Gus Fring left the note because of the anagram that spells "Frings Back" formed from the first letter of each episode's name.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:09 PM

1,632 posts, read 1,853,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
I read a review that speculates Gus Fring left the note because of the anagram that spells "Frings Back" formed from the first letter of each episode's name.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:19 PM

17,677 posts, read 15,386,072 times
Quote:
Gus himself.. No. I wouldn't buy that.

However, Gus sending someone to leave the note.. Yes, that's fully believable and in character with him.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:48 PM

2,991 posts, read 1,762,311 times
It's pretty obvious that Gus had someone put the note there, which is why it probably won't end up being Gus!

Old 04-19-2016, 04:13 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,486,470 times
Quote:
The show's creators were on Talking Sal after the finale and said they were dropping hints throughout the season, but, that they weren't expecting the viewers to be so quick with sibling their puzzle. Still, they were evasive as to if it was in fact The missing the don't note or even if he will for sure appear though they seem to be leaning toward a yes .

Old 04-19-2016, 04:49 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,107,272 times
Ah...I love this show, but I hate it at the same time. It is one of the only shows that can keep me entertained while keeping the cliffhanger dragging on. I really don't like having to wait until potentially Monday, Feb. 6 or Monday, Feb. 13 in 2017 for the beginning of Season 3. Anyways, I give this episode an 8 out of 10. It didn't answer any questions from the previous episode, but it did set up some major points for Season 3.

On a side note, I absolutely hate Chuck.

Old 04-19-2016, 07:00 PM

4,295 posts, read 2,778,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
I don't think Jimmy is low down dirty. I look at him as what my mom would call " a little stinker" .
Mischievous, but good heart. Chuck, I don't like.
Same here. I disliked Chuck ever since his "monkey with a machine-gun" speech. That was just hateful and malicious. When Jimmy does something bad, it's usually to save face for something - there is no malice in it.

H & M stole Mesa Verda from Kim, and Jimmy got it back in the only way he knew how.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV