Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2016, 01:03 AM

24,026 posts, read 12,813,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
I don't think so:
Thanks for the screen shot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2016, 05:01 AM

22,957 posts, read 28,383,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
Yes he was tampering with the documents, but what was shown was Jimmy transposing the numbers of the address on (I think) the header of the documents. That's what I saw.

Is he trying to get the whole thing thrown out of court because of a typo?
I suspect he's just trying to show Mesa Verde that if the law firm is capable of making such a careless mistake as getting the address wrong, what else are they going to miss? He's trying make them look bad so they'll go back to Kim.

His heart's in the right place. But as a lawyer Jimmy is a train wreck.

Old 04-07-2016, 07:32 AM

1,789 posts, read 2,391,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I suspect he's just trying to show Mesa Verde that if the law firm is capable of making such a careless mistake as getting the address wrong, what else are they going to miss? He's trying make them look bad so they'll go back to Kim.

His heart's in the right place. But as a lawyer Jimmy is a train wreck.
I think I should have been more specific, but my real question is how does changing the address help. This is probably the most likely reason because switching the addresses really doesn't do anything long-term critical that's obvious.

Old 04-07-2016, 08:12 AM

3,077 posts, read 5,515,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
I think I should have been more specific, but my real question is how does changing the address help. This is probably the most likely reason because switching the addresses really doesn't do anything long-term critical that's obvious.
working in law myself, careless mistakes like that can cost you big time. I've worked in places where you can get in big trouble for inverting numbers; such as index numbers on court documents, etc. It may seem small, but it matters. And big firms are extremely particular about putting out a perfect "product".

Last edited by jen5276; 04-07-2016 at 09:02 AM..

Old 04-07-2016, 09:14 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,020,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen5276 View Post
working in law myself, careless mistakes like that can cost you big time. I've worked in places where you can get in big trouble for inverting numbers; such as index numbers on court documents, etc. It may seem small, but it matters. And big firms are extremely particular about putting out a perfect "product".
Wasn't it regarding a real estate deal? If so, that could be huge! Imagine them filing a lien on the wrong property, appraising the wrong property, etc.

Old 04-07-2016, 09:38 AM

3,077 posts, read 5,515,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
Wasn't it regarding a real estate deal? If so, that could be huge! Imagine them filing a lien on the wrong property, appraising the wrong property, etc.
yep exactly. As I write this, I am being very careful to put the correct numbers into a document i am doing for my boss LOL

Old 04-07-2016, 11:51 AM

5,444 posts, read 7,022,549 times
I think what Jimmy is doing is going to turn around and backfire big time and it won't have anything to do with Jimmy. HHM is going to see that all these documents have the wrong address and they will try and go after Kim thinking that she entered the wrong address on purpose. At some point, Kim has to be written off and it could be this type of event that will lead to her cutting complete ties with Jimmy.

Old 04-07-2016, 11:54 AM

2,993 posts, read 1,765,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by headingtoDenver View Post
I think what Jimmy is doing is going to turn around and backfire big time and it won't have anything to do with Jimmy. HHM is going to see that all these documents have the wrong address and they will try and go after Kim thinking that she entered the wrong address on purpose. At some point, Kim has to be written off and it could be this type of event that will lead to her cutting complete ties with Jimmy.
You obviously didn't see the previews for next weeks show.

Old 04-07-2016, 11:55 AM

5,444 posts, read 7,022,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
You obviously didn't see the previews for next weeks show.
Nope... I choose not to watch the previews because they tend to give away too much in them.

Old 04-08-2016, 07:12 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,854,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
Ha! Yes that must be it , it could be like the police invading the wrong house
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV