Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2013, 09:15 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,803,735 times

Advertisements

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to live in Juneau so it was nice seeing places I recognized!! Great place for a finish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2013, 09:31 PM

9,765 posts, read 7,485,605 times
Spoiler
At least it wasn't the ER Docs, but I'm happy for them. They've had a lot of bad luck this season, so was happy to see them come through when it counted

Old 12-08-2013, 09:31 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,515,021 times
I absolutely LOVED seeing all of the Alaska scenery! We went to Alaska this past summer and we just loved this episode so much. We kept backing it up to watch parts of it over and over. So much of it we just went to this past summer. When was this episode filmed?

Old 12-08-2013, 09:37 PM

1,199 posts, read 2,046,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I absolutely LOVED seeing all of the Alaska scenery! We went to Alaska this past summer and we just loved this episode so much. We kept backing it up to watch parts of it over and over. So much of it we just went to this past summer. When was this episode filmed?
Summer. They swatted a lot of mosquitoes, and if you've been to Alaska in the summer, you know the flying insects can be tenacious.Don't forget they had nearly constant sunshine in Norway too.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:56 PM

44,637 posts, read 61,661,969 times
We've been to Juneau twice and enjoyed seeing it again tonight. Absolutely beautiful.
As far as I'm concerned the lesser of the 3 evils won. This season's bickering and degrading of partners and backstabbing was enough for me to not care who won.
See ya in Feb. Did you see whose comming back, Rachel, ugh, the biatch of all time.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:04 PM

9,765 posts, read 7,485,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post

According to Wiki, it was taped from about June 5 to July 10.

Just looked: Actual filming dates according to Wiki was June 9 to July 2

Old 12-08-2013, 11:14 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,382,713 times
Happy with the winners. Travis needs to lighten up on his wife. I know she was struggling, but is demeaning and harping on her for every failure the way to treat the mother of your children?
Figures Marie made a greedy deal with Tim. True to form.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:47 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,578,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
We've been to Juneau twice and enjoyed seeing it again tonight. Absolutely beautiful.
As far as I'm concerned the lesser of the 3 evils won. This season's bickering and degrading of partners and backstabbing was enough for me to not care who won.
See ya in Feb. Did you see whose comming back, Rachel, ugh, the biatch of all time.
Yup, lesser of three evils. I was hoping that The Beard's were foretelling that they'd be on All-Stars when they said they'd love to play again, but, apparently not. Why doesn't Rachel just go away and have a baby or something so she has to stay home? What a fame *****. Surprised she's not on Survivor.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:51 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,578,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Happy with the winners. Travis needs to lighten up on his wife. I know she was struggling, but is demeaning and harping on her for every failure the way to treat the mother of your children?
Figures Marie made a greedy deal with Tim. True to form.
I wonder how patients feel when they see those Docs in the ER? After her duplicity and his harping on her constantly, I wouldn't want them as my doc. Tim really needs to man up. He lets Marie treat him like manure, and just puts up with it.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:07 AM

6,413 posts, read 12,152,331 times
Marie is truly a despicable human being ... if you can even call her that.

Talk about someone I'd never hire. She sure loves to threaten and use intimidation tactics, doesn't she?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV