Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2014, 09:19 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,249,427 times

Advertisements

15 days into the game and Baylor's orange nail polish is still looking good. I'm impressed. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2014, 09:37 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,260,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
15 days into the game and Baylor's orange nail polish is still looking good. I'm impressed. lol
OMG - I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if she got one of those gel polishes? Mine would have been chipped before I even really got there.

Old 10-30-2014, 10:38 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,836,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
OMG - I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if she got one of those gel polishes? Mine would have been chipped before I even really got there.
I didn't even notice that! Even with gel polish, it shouldn't be lasting!!! That speaks volumes to the lack of work and participation she is doing .

Old 10-30-2014, 11:20 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,251,926 times
Was a little ticked about the huge bag of rice given oh I'm not even going to do the calculations at a cup a day per person.

Didn't notice nail polish but I am sick of all this lovey dovey stuff going on with the couples. That is not cool or needed besides being a constant reminder that some of their loved ones are already gone. We are adults playing a game leave the kissy face to when you go home. That is bothering me more than anything this season because it is a freaking camp instead of Survivor.

I know a lot of you don't like puzzle after puzzle but I did like the blindfolded one.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:37 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,222,027 times
Quote:
Did any notice the shirt one of the gay guys was wearing early in the show?? Not only was it clean. It looked like it had just come back from the laundry. It was pressed.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:48 AM

3,999 posts, read 5,040,033 times
Guess I gotta chime in here...

Can't stand Baylor. Can't stand Missy. It's also beyond me why anyone would keep them...
Used to like John. Never knew Jacqueline. They like saying "power couple" too much. GAG.
I like Keith. Hope he wins!

Don't like Jeremy, but he was making sense about Reed and (drawing a blank) boyfriend. And yea, enough with all the kissing from the couples...I'd be so irritated watching that all day long.

Don't like the single brother or the twin. Sick of Lisa whining about how she can't take the rain.

I do actually like Keith's son...Wes (is that his name?). He seems level headed and easy going.

I'd like to see him and his dad make it to the end. Those are the only two I actually like.

Old 10-30-2014, 01:37 PM

10,244 posts, read 11,229,386 times
So, they get a big ole bag of rice - a few days before a Merge is going to happen???? Yeah, OK..

I don't care for Baylor, nor her mother either. They both irritate me...

I don't have anyone to root for... I'm just not liking this cast this year...

Old 10-30-2014, 02:02 PM

17,663 posts, read 22,758,414 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
She probably brought 39 sets of fake nails with her.....

Old 10-30-2014, 02:11 PM

5,915 posts, read 7,050,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
So, they get a big ole bag of rice
I was wondering why they didn't spend the time after their tarp was taken to try to reinforce/better rain-proof the roof instead of sitting around hoping it wouldn't rain.

Old 10-30-2014, 02:16 PM

17,663 posts, read 22,758,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I vaguely recall one season, maybe as a reward ?, they brought natives of the location to teach a tribe how to locate edible items or how to catch fish. I can see something like that if the tribe gives something up in exchange.
Take someone fishing, they will have food for a day.
Teach someone 'how to fish', They will have food for a lifetime.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV