Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2014, 08:54 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,221,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
oh oh...........Jeff hates a quitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well put me in the boat with Jeff that is some messed up stuff right there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2014, 09:23 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,826,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Well put me in the boat with Jeff that is some messed up stuff right there.

and man oh man how I wanted to see how the votes played out tonight

Old 11-05-2014, 09:33 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,221,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
and man oh man how I wanted to see how the votes played out tonight
No kidding it would have been a nail biter eh? That was selfish of that woman to hide the trail mix says a lot about her personality.

I think I've narrowed my picks down..........1st Keith he is a good old country boy where your word is bond, handshakes is all it takes to seal a deal well maybe a little spit. Or Wes same thing about his dad to win.

Josh let it slip that Reed & he was "well off" so they are out of my picking.

Old 11-05-2014, 09:58 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,826,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
No kidding it would have been a nail biter eh? That was selfish of that woman to hide the trail mix says a lot about her personality.

I think I've narrowed my picks down..........1st Keith he is a good old country boy where your word is bond, handshakes is all it takes to seal a deal well maybe a little spit. Or Wes same thing about his dad to win.

Josh let it slip that Reed & he was "well off" so they are out of my picking.

I'm leaning toward Keith and Wes too

Old 11-05-2014, 11:49 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,592,534 times
When Keith won immunity, I yelled "Go Team Old People!!!". I'm for Keith and Wes, too. Julie couldn't live in the rain or without John? What about Natalie without her TWIN???? C'mon, lady. Grow up. Happy now that you and John are at the luxury resort vacationing together until the end of the game? Next~~Missy, then Baylor.

Old 11-06-2014, 03:47 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,640,704 times
Keith, must he spit for the cameras? "Good ol'country boy" is mighty disgusting.
Yes, poor Julie, she complained they are all talking about her looks and her Boobs,.
She is just too too beautiful to get any respect.
Love those fake lips ,they compliment the large suction cups on her chest.

Old 11-06-2014, 05:01 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,248,566 times
I have never seen such an undisciplined bunch of gluttonous eaters. Ever hear of rationing? No one seems to have any say in not just stuffing their faces with all the food at once. I can see why Julie didn't share. EVERYONE put food in their bags. They saw her put food in her bag. THEY ate all theirs. So she was rationing because they are greedy idiots. And they went in her bag and just ate it? Screw them! Jon is a sneaky thief. They all are. They could have just confronted her and an said - we want to portion out and ration the food in your bag.

I wish Julie hadn't quit. I wish she had gotten in that idiots face with his little cowardly to her back remark. I wish she had stood up for herself and tried to manage the situation. She hasn't done that badly in challenges. Maybe she just didn't want to be out their with the lamest bunch of survivors ever.

And Jeff - should NOT have given them more rice. Its SURVIVOR
They don't always even get food on a merge do they? Why this time?

Old 11-06-2014, 05:20 AM

11,902 posts, read 5,878,166 times
I agree Giesela - these people just merged and had a feast. Each could have saved a little something to have later on as Julie did - but no they eat everything and then complain they're hungry the next day. You have rice, you can fish and forage - get off your duffs and get something to eat.

This is the worst survivor so far - they all act entitled and they have no ambition. I'm sure Jeremy would have been voted off since John and his girlfriend were switching their votes. I don't like either John or his girlfriend but to me that would have been dumb. Better to stay aligned with the singles for now where you have the upper hand. After splitting up the dominant couples - you're still farther up the ladder as people disliked Julie, Baylor and Missy.

Old 11-06-2014, 06:00 AM

7,393 posts, read 5,507,980 times
Oh poor Julie had it so bad! Maybe it was the way they edited her but she didn't seem to do anything around camp, was always off on her own working on her tan. Sure, it was wrong to hoard food but I understand why she did it the way these people are wanting to constantly eat. And it was wrong to go thru her bag. I'm glad she left because it screwed up Jeremy, Missy and Baylor's alliance.

I don't like any of these people this time, they all seem entitled, some of the guys act immature. I guess right now I am rooting for Keith and Wes.

Old 11-06-2014, 06:12 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,272,720 times
"The ultimate “Survivor” will be revealed during its finale on Wednesday, Dec. 17 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT). The two-hour episode will be followed by the one-hour live reunion show (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), hosted by Jeff Probst."

"The spring cycles of SURVIVOR (30th edition) and THE AMAZING RACE will both premiere on Wednesday, Feb. 25, each with a special 90-minute episode, 8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT and 9:30-11:00 PM, ET/PT, respectively."

The Amazing Race Gets Fall Finale & Spring Premiere Dates: Schedule Update - The Amazing Race - CBS.com

That means that there are 6 more episodes, but they have to vote out 9 more people (if there's a final 2). They'll have to have at least one double elimination. They can't go into the final episode with 6 people left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV