Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2015, 12:32 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,578,764 times

Advertisements

The producers manipulate almost every minute of everyone's lives on this show. When the women sign up, they know it will be possible they're cast into a role; i.e. witch, drama queen, cry baby, drunk, sex fiend, etc., and they usually love it because they mostly came on the show for camera time and being noticed by casting directors, so if they play their role well, it benefits them (they think) or at least gets them another shot at fame in Bachelor in Paradise. There will be two or three who are there for the right reasons, but that's about all, and they're the ones who usually make it to the end. Many times, it's also the Bachelor/ette who's also only in it for the fame (Juan Pablo) and milks it to death with his "fiance" until the camera lights no longer shine on him. Many do return to life before Bachelor/ette and put this all behind them, but only a few. Most of these guys and girls think of this show as their Star Search shot at fame.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2015, 12:12 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,077,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I thought there making out looked really awkward and more like two teenagers who don't know what they're doing. She practically had half his face in her mouth as if she was some soul sucker out of a horror movie. I'm sure she had her tongue shoved down his throat as well.
It appeared to me as though the virgin needed some kissing lessons too. lol
She seemed to really exaggerate that kiss to make up for being a virgin. imo

*just saw your post thefragile, wasn't copying...brilliant minds think alike!

Old 01-16-2015, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochili View Post
It appeared to me as though the virgin needed some kissing lessons too. lol
She seemed to really exaggerate that kiss to make up for being a virgin. imo

*just saw your post thefragile, wasn't copying...brilliant minds think alike!
From the Reality Steve website:

Steve,
Has there ever been a season of The Bachelor with more women claiming to be virgins then this year?
Comment: Well, there’s only one who’s claimed to be so far, and that’s Ashley I. Becca is the other one, but I don’t know if/when she starts saying she is. I’m sure in the past we’ve had a season where there have been two virgins. But off the top of my head, I can’t remember.

I haven't paid attention to see how Becca and Chris kiss or if they have, but I can't imagine two face-suckers on one season....poor Chris.

Old 01-16-2015, 10:45 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,034,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I haven't paid attention to see how Becca and Chris kiss or if they have, but I can't imagine two face-suckers on one season....poor Chris.
Becca has dated before at least. Didn't Ashley say she has never even had a boyfriend before? Being a virgin isn't what makes her a sloppy kisser, it's that she has no experience with guys.

Old 01-17-2015, 12:22 AM

It's very embarrassing watching Ashley and Chris. You would think the other girls in the house would say something to her to help her out. I feel badly for her...

Old 01-17-2015, 03:37 AM

14,520 posts, read 8,773,156 times
I have this idea that Ashley is just a bad actor, and is not really a virgin.

Old 01-17-2015, 06:42 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,825,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
I thought this too. She just seems so phony and desperate to become a star/on TV.

Old 01-17-2015, 07:27 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,077,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrina View Post
Very possible. That's one way to get people to TALK abt you. lol
imo

Old 01-19-2015, 06:49 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,234,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
There is kissing and there is deep throat kissing

Chris is kissing a lot of women! And not a simple kiss, but a very long deep kiss. That personally skeeves me
I agree...One right after the other during the rose ceremony......That is imo rude....since the other's are visible.....Save it for the dates.

Old 01-19-2015, 08:37 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,760,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I agree...One right after the other during the rose ceremony......That is imo rude....since the other's are visible.....Save it for the dates.
Omg so bad. I would be so grossed out if I were in the mix. How many of you hear all the girls talking about this as a competition?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV