Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2015, 01:13 PM

3,307 posts, read 3,040,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Unicorns, Fairies, and Jillian, oh my....! Yes, she was rambling, but it was still English, for cryin out loud! This guy just proved himself even dumber this week! lol..
Yes, but have you ever spent any time with a narcissistic workout-obsessed person like Jillian? I have, and after about 20 minutes it makes you want to stick a fork in your eye just to have something else to talk about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Hands down, Carly is my new favorite - when she said "her mouth's not a virgin" LOL... I like this girl
I share your Carly love, at first I thought she was nothing special but lately her snarks have been funny and right on target.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2015, 02:05 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,051,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter31 View Post
I know not a lot of people like to read Reality Steve's sight and see spoilers for the season, but he has a nice post that's non-spolier related. He received and then posted 2 letters he got from family and friends of Juelia's deceased husband. It was very interesting to read from the other side what happened. What disgusted me the most was that his family hadn't made it public knowledge that he had shot himself, but she then went ahead and stated that on national TV. Keep it classy Juelia!!
And the family was just as classy to spread gossip about their granddaughter's mother on a trashy blog. I found it very hypocritical of them to bash Juelia for the same thing they ended up doing themselves. They should have just taken the high road instead of writing these passive-aggressive letters. The letters were basically blaming Juelia for her husband's suicide, saying that she caused him stress and the marriage was unhappy. If that was really why he killed himself, it was completely his choice to end his life as a way to get out of the marriage rather then getting a divorce.

I found it strange that they didn't tell his close friends and family what happened and how he died. Then from the letters they tried to act like he was just a nice, selfless guy to end his life, like he was some sort of martyr for doing what he did.

After reading those letters, I don't blame Juelia for wanting to keep her distance from those people. I wouldn't want my daughter around such people. If they really want to have a relationship with their granddaughter they should start by mending the relationship with their son's wife instead of airing their dirty laundry for all to see online.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:47 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,087,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
And the family was just as classy to spread gossip about their granddaughter's mother on a trashy blog. I found it very hypocritical of them to bash Juelia for the same thing they ended up doing themselves. They should have just taken the high road instead of writing these passive-aggressive letters. The letters were basically blaming Juelia for her husband's suicide, saying that she caused him stress and the marriage was unhappy. If that was really why he killed himself, it was completely his choice to end his life as a way to get out of the marriage rather then getting a divorce.

I found it strange that they didn't tell his close friends and family what happened and how he died. Then from the letters they tried to act like he was just a nice, selfless guy to end his life, like he was some sort of martyr for doing what he did.

After reading those letters, I don't blame Juelia for wanting to keep her distance from those people. I wouldn't want my daughter around such people. If they really want to have a relationship with their granddaughter they should start by mending the relationship with their son's wife instead of airing their dirty laundry for all to see online.
Oh I agree with you. It was just interesting to read the other side's perspective. Both sides seemed to have a warped sense of what really happened and both are definitely guilty of spreading their dirty laundry to the nation.

Old 01-29-2015, 10:34 AM

19,748 posts, read 20,304,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post

If his parents were religious, Catholic for instance, suicide is extremely hush hush. I can't blame them though for not wanting these details outed, and on The Bachelor of all things.. Sad story.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:55 PM

11,812 posts, read 12,060,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
The virgin wears way too much makeup & she's a horrid kisser. Yuck, I have to look away whenever she gets near his mouth. Just go have sex already.

I don't really care about any of them to be honest. Kaitlyn is cool but I don't see her moving from Canada to Iowa. And really, would you guys sign up for a show KNOWING the guy lives in Iowa & has no intention of leaving Iowa if you truly didn't want to live in Iowa as well? Why waste anyone's time?

Jillian was mostly man, it was time for her to go. Especially her relentless talk about working out. Who cares? Is that all she is, is a person who works out? What a bore.
When they sign up for the show they don't know who the Bachelor is going to be. Would hate to get out of the limo to see a farmer from Iowa and know if the relationship is going to last, I'd have to move there, there is no compromising. But how many are there for anything other than hoping to be discovered?

Old 01-30-2015, 01:49 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,585,805 times
These days, since the next Bachelor/ette is usually #2 or #3, the contestants have a really good idea who the Bachelor/ette will be. They all knew it was going to be Sean on his season, and Desiree on her season, and I think they all knew it was Chris. It's not that much of a secret anymore.

Old 01-30-2015, 08:26 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,582,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
These days, since the next Bachelor/ette is usually #2 or #3, the contestants have a really good idea who the Bachelor/ette will be. They all knew it was going to be Sean on his season, and Desiree on her season, and I think they all knew it was Chris. It's not that much of a secret anymore.
Yeah, haven't a few of the girls said that they knew it was him? That one girl, when talking to his sisters, said that she wouldn't have signed on to the show if it were anyone but him.

Old 01-30-2015, 09:37 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,256,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
Yes, but have you ever spent any time with a narcissistic workout-obsessed person like Jillian? I have, and after about 20 minutes it makes you want to stick a fork in your eye just to have something else to talk about.

I share your Carly love, at first I thought she was nothing special but lately her snarks have been funny and right on target.
Is Carly the one that had the Cost Co date an episode ago?? Katelyn or Carly?? (Who ever was on the Cost Co date)...I like the sound bites....she is hilarious. I like her confidence....So Chris is kissing someone. Ehh...she seems grounded. A nice change.
I cannot stand Ashley the virgin...Gads...another person said it...When she kisses him...it makes my skin crawl....
That young gal...the one with the baby....Sh just seems too young....I just think she is not mature enough.....isn't she the one talking about space all the time too??? I keep wondering how he keeps these people that are so out there....and how he keeps a straight face...

I was pretty impressed with that one on one....the blonde lady...She has sort of been in the back ground....But I was impressed with their talk...I think there is something real there....

Old 01-31-2015, 07:18 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,289,849 times
Costco date was Katelyn....from Vancouver, BC ....she always has funny observational comments about the other girls, not sure if she's there for Chris (I doubt it) but fun to keep around.

I also don't know why Chris keeps that 21 year old with a kid, he's 34 (I think), not on same wavelength.
Heck, host Chris Harrison is only 43, he was younger than the current bachelor when the show started (2002).

I doubt there is any girl that is really a good match, maybe Jade, she's from Nebraska.

Old 02-02-2015, 06:16 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,580,027 times
This meditation, etc. with Carly is pitiful.
Why do I watch this stuff!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV