Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 08:25 PM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yea Team Green!!! Just do it. No whining. No crying. They run the race like champs.

The girls, "oh my arm is about to fall of. It's sooooooooooooooo heavy. Whaa Whaaa, no one will give me money."

I detest non elimination legs.

No whining, no crying? They are the biggest crybabies, He cries every other episode. He cried tonight.

..and everybody was talking crap about the Texans, see how nice they were to the girls? I'm glad it was non-elimination

Go team Texas!

I hope the Green team girl twists her ankle and can't run!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 08:57 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
No whining, no crying? They are the biggest crybabies, He cries every other episode. He cried tonight.

..and everybody was talking crap about the Texans, see how nice they were to the girls? I'm glad it was non-elimination

Go team Texas!

I hope the Green team girl twists her ankle and can't run!
I'll give him a pass tonight, he's Jewish.

The dorky Green Team is still out in front but we know the dreaded U-Turn is lingering. Might be the tipping point for them AND not often is there two non-elim legs in a row. Now or never or else they'll likely be a part of the Finale.

They don't bug me as much since they survived being in everyone's target.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:06 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
Season 28 started today. Here's a video of the live stream on the first leg.

https://www.facebook.com/PhilKeoghanOfficial

Old 11-16-2015, 01:55 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:

By my count, three of the last four episodes have been non-elimination. That's too much.

Old 11-18-2015, 11:01 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:

They have their place, but this season it seems like a lot already.

Old 11-20-2015, 11:56 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
One can tell that this isn't that great a season because here we are, it's been over for ninety minutes on the West Coast, and this is the first post about it.

The Alabama mom is looking increasingly like Tammy Fae Bakker to me, though fortunately she's not behaving like her. The paparazzi are insufferable. I won't miss the Texbrodudes; every season has a pair of them, seems like, and they're usually handsome but dumb. If Herman Munster or whoever he is doesn't jicky the game pretty soon, the green team is going to reach the finish line two years ahead of everyone else.

Old 11-21-2015, 04:42 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
That gesture last week of working with the cheerleaders and then letting them go to the mat first may have cost the Texans the race. Tanner finished the roadblock in 4th place. If they hadn't had to do the roadblock again, they still might have gotten to the u turn after the reporters, but if they had gotten through the detour quickly, they might have avoided the u turn. I was happy to see them go, though. People from Texas can always use a little humility.

Funny how the Green Team though the paparazzi were lying about the cheerleaders having u turned them. I guess the cheerleaders had demonstrated more credibility than the paparazzi up to that point (unjustifiably).

The Green Team arrived at the laundry roadblock in last (6th) place (although all the teams were close then), and Diana finished 3rd. They arrived at the blessing in 3rd but arrived at the detour 1st. Diana's quick wash job and their finding the detour quickly gave them the boost they needed to stay in from to the pit stop.

Team Alabama was on the wrong side of the river looking for Moonlight Garden. Editing made it look like they barely got to the pit stop ahead of the Texans, but that could just have been to make it look more dramatic.

I don't remember them ever not having a separate speed bump task. It seems lazy on the part of production to have used the roadblock as a speed bump. I wonder of they decided to save the Texans last week with a nonelimination leg and then had to come up with a speed bump that they weren't prepared for.

Old 11-21-2015, 06:25 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Sort of an unfair speed bump. First time that I've noticed one that took so long to complete.

Old 11-21-2015, 09:33 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,250,583 times
I missed last night - I was travelling for work.

Can someone tell me who was sent home?

Was there a U-Turn? If so, who did it to who?

Old 11-21-2015, 10:02 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,461,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
I missed last night - I was travelling for work.

Can someone tell me who was sent home?

Was there a U-Turn? If so, who did it to who?
The newscasters u-turned the Texbrodudes, and it may not have mattered because they were pretty far behind from the speed bump. They might have come in last even without the u-turn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV