Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 08:25 PM

806 posts, read 958,836 times

Advertisements

Anyone know who Neil looks like, celebrity wise? I can't think of his name but they are a dead ringer....

He is 1000% creepy.... the way he stared at Sam at the alter freaked me out. Not only do I not see them staying married but I hope he doesn't kill her.

I can see David and Ashley being this season's Doug and Jamie.... she's not attracted to him physically but eventually his heart wins her over. Tres and Vanessa have the potential to be the next Jason & Courtney or Ryan & Jessica
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 09:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Samantha is a freaky broad. She seems quite immature and ridiculous.

Old 12-08-2015, 09:32 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,482,511 times
Tres and Vanessa seem to like each other and are attracted to each other too. But, we'll see.

The other two weddings were painful to watch.

Ashley was not attracted to David at all. It wasn't like he was some ugly troll and she signed up for this show. Maybe she should have specified she wanted her 'type' of a dark haired, dark eyed guy. I felt bad for David.

Ashley acted like an immature teenager on her first date. All the goofy acting and jokes made me think she wasn't serious about all this. I know she was nervous but, settle down girl! Then at the end she appeared to crash after meeting the ex girlfriend and then realizing she made a mistake. I don't see think these two will make it

Old 12-08-2015, 09:56 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Tres and Vanessa seem to like each other and are attracted to each other too. But, we'll see.

The other two weddings were painful to watch.

Ashley was not attracted to David at all. It wasn't like he was some ugly troll and she signed up for this show. Maybe she should have specified she wanted her 'type' of a dark haired, dark eyed guy. I felt bad for David.

Ashley acted like an immature teenager on her first date. All the goofy acting and jokes made me think she wasn't serious about all this. I know she was nervous but, settle down girl! Then at the end she appeared to crash after meeting the ex girlfriend and then realizing she made a mistake. I don't see think these two will make it

this always makes me roll my eyes. IF Ashley had "luck and love" with those dark eyed,dark types then she wouldn't be part of this experiment.

Old 12-09-2015, 12:37 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
I thought Ashley was a major BCH, but when the camera panned over to her family you could see that they were equally non-expressive and withholding, so hopefully she can change during her marriage.

And yes, Samantha's nervous "humor" at the wedding was awful. It reminded me too much of the woman from last season who was so dominant. Her behavior seemed so different from that she showed in her interviews during the selection process.

Neil is perfectly normal, he just has no chin and naturally googly eyes.

Face it - few of us are movie star level good looking.

Old 12-09-2015, 01:34 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,565 times
Next week looks explosive..........it is like everything falls apart for all of them....whose grave is David at and talking to?

Old 12-09-2015, 03:26 AM

I remember now.... Neil looks exactly like poker pro Barry Greenstein.

Old 12-09-2015, 07:21 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
Next week looks explosive..........it is like everything falls apart for all of them....whose grave is David at and talking to?
Those are scenes for the season, not next week. I am so skeptical of any of these couples making it.

Neil was odd as hell bringing his ex girlfriend AND introducing his wife?!

Ashley seemed completely awful, it was interesting to hear her reflect back how she couldn't even speak to David.

Tres and Vanessa seemed very happy and cute.

We shall see!

Old 12-09-2015, 08:33 AM

Anyone else think Neil's ex was way prettier than Sam?

And I didn't think inviting his ex to the wedding was as bad as Sam tried to make it out to be. I mean if they are still good friends, why not? Sam is just nitpicking everything cause she's frustrated that he doesn't look like Brad Pitt.

Old 12-09-2015, 10:11 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acercode View Post

And I didn't think inviting his ex to the wedding was as bad as Sam tried to make it out to be. I mean if they are still good friends, why not? .......
....and/or maybe they have a child together and we'll hear about that later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV