Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 10:59 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,187,089 times

Advertisements

I'm thinking Neil is too good for his wife and will play the hen pecked-husband as long as she allows it.

David is way too good for Ashley. Of course everyone could wake up and become a better partner tomorrow.

As far as Tres - why didn't the screening include thoughts on marriage their level of commitment to marriage, etc ? That was my first choice in a spouse, how much he desired and respected the concept of marriage with or without a candidate available.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2015, 02:22 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
In the epi last night one of the experts said that Tres had told them he'd been considering marriage for the past two years.

That's a pretty long time!

Of course he's going to be dating in the meantime, and as we all know, guys don't always date just to find a spouse.

Old 12-24-2015, 07:41 AM

1,205 posts, read 1,187,089 times
oh thank you for clarifying. I was going on the verbal discharge by Vanessa. She seemed really hung up on that. They show part I saw made it sound like he was a player and then "suddenly" said, Sure! I'll get married on a reality show, why not! Sounds cool yo! It's just marriage, no big deal!

This is shallow but they are a gorgeous couple together, at least they got that part right.

Old 12-25-2015, 08:51 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
I hate Sam and wish she'd be run over by a truck. What a mean, nasty, judgmental little B she is. I knew immediately when the experts paired them that it would be a disaster.

Ashley can go eff herself. She signed up to marry a stranger, so why the hell does she keep harping on how he's a stranger. She is so upright it's ridiculous. I think these experts are morons. I feel so sorry for the men this season, especially Niel. Sam is just cruel.

Old 12-25-2015, 12:49 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I hate Sam and wish she'd be run over by a truck. What a mean, nasty, judgmental little B she is. I knew immediately when the experts paired them that it would be a disaster.

Ashley can go eff herself. She signed up to marry a stranger, so why the hell does she keep harping on how he's a stranger. She is so upright it's ridiculous. I think these experts are morons. I feel so sorry for the men this season, especially Niel. Sam is just cruel.

Old 12-26-2015, 04:25 PM

1,411 posts, read 1,002,034 times
Sometimes when they show Ashely she is smoking hot and sometimes she's average. As a man, it's still weird how a good hair and makeup person can make a woman look completely different. I also think Vanessa is hot. Every night with either one of those I'll be like "Let's gone make this thing official baby"! I know I know, I'm a bad person.

Old 12-26-2015, 10:15 PM

806 posts, read 958,836 times
Don't think any of this season's ladies are even remotely hot. Certainly not in the same zip code as Courtney and Jamie. Now those two are blazing hot!

Old 12-29-2015, 06:32 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,565 times
Did anyone ENJOY the short Holiday Video with Jason and Courtney walking through a neighborhood looking at lights or Doug and Jamie decorating their place? I had to fast forward it off....I was getting dizzy from the camera angles walking through the streets.......and Doug and mostly Jamie were obnoxious and awkward....

Old 12-29-2015, 08:23 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,824 times
Please tell me in the preview for next week Ashley didn't really say why are you in such a bad mood and David say my dad died. Holy crap! If that is what happened, I think he should just leave her now. She is not even trying.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:25 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Please tell me in the preview for next week Ashley didn't really say why are you in such a bad mood and David say my dad died. Holy crap! If that is what happened, I think he should just leave her now. She is not even trying.
I hope not! I think he said his dad died eight years ago today, or something similar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV