Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2016, 09:36 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times

Advertisements

I think I'm the only person who wouldn't mind if Tai happened to win. He won't, but honestly of the ones left I don't mind which one wins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 10:08 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,258 times
Geez, Jeff! Poor Joe, the guy was in extreme pain and Jeff wouldn't let him go, let's sit around for awhile and talk about you being old, and your feelings and thoughts.

Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing. He is sitting there in pain and you could tell he just wanted to leave and Jeff kept talking and talking and asking questions about his experience there. All things that could have been asked later like maybe on finale night. I just wanted to yell at Jeff .... will you please shut up !

I don't think that Michelle would win if she was in the final 3. I would like either Aubrey or Tai to win but they have to make it to the final 3 first. I can't even guess at this point who the 3 will be.

Wasn't Aubrey the one in the beginning that was ready to give up and go home until Debbie talked her into not giving up? Who would have thought she would make it this far.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:05 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,477,592 times
My feelings were the same. Jeff kept prattling on while poor Joe was suffering. Shut up, Jeff!

I probably the only one who doesn't care who wins. I don't like Tai, but he played a good game. They all did. I can't believe it'll all be over next week. This season flew by. Now we have to wait until fall to see another season.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:48 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,608,680 times
Well, this season we have learned a lot about heatstroke and infections and pus and constipation and prostates. Yech!

It's been a pretty good season in spite of all of that.

Cydney really should have said something to Joe about eating too much meat if she really thought of him as a grandfather.

I think I'm still team Tai or Aubrey. Michele has played a pretty good game, too. I'm not a fan of Cydney anymore because of her always getting so mad if anyone tells her what to do. In another group that would have gotten her sent home long ago.

Is next week the finale??

Old 05-12-2016, 12:16 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,463,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Geez, Jeff! Poor Joe, the guy was in extreme pain and Jeff wouldn't let him go, let's sit around for awhile and talk about you being old, and your feelings and thoughts.
Yeah, that wasn't Wichita Jeff's finest hour. He came off like it was the only interesting thing that would air in the episode and determined to make it stand in for Tribal.

On behalf of men in general, thanks to the women of the thread for your sympathies regarding prostate issues. May your flashes remain at manageable/bearable warmth levels, may you never run out of pinot gris, and other good wishes.

So it's Aubs, Cydney, Michele, and Tai. Losing Joe is a boot in the kidneys for Aubry's game, but so far she's pretty much like trying to catch an eel. I have no trouble betting on her to take it all. Michele I think will get knifed, not a very good idea because she can make the least compelling case to win it all. I think Tai has flipped on too many people to win, talked too big about feelings and loyalty but not lived them. Cydney has good potential until final Tribal, at which time someone will irritate her and she'll say things she should not.

Best juror? I'm taking a flier and saying Magilla Gorilla, whatever Scot's recently booted sidekick's name is. I think he'll have a thoughtful, mature question and surprise us. Juror we will most want to dip in the latrine? Debbie.

If the other three value their chances to win, they'll gang up on Aubry however it takes, and pray she doesn't win immunity.

Old 05-12-2016, 12:54 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,575,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I think I'm the only person who wouldn't mind if Tai happened to win. He won't, but honestly of the ones left I don't mind which one wins.
Tai has been my favorite since the beginning. So, I'm team Tai or, if that doesn't work, Team Michelle. I'm so anti-Aubry. Can't stand her. Cydney is so wishy-washy and, unless she got a bad edit, doesn't like being told what to do, and seems lazy.

It's been over a year since this game finished (it was filmed as season 31 but shown as season 32), so these guys have waited a long time to find out who's the winner...It'll be really interesting to see what they look like a year after they left Cambodia!

Survivor #33 and #34 info below:

Spoiler
According to the website Inside Survivor: Survivor Season 33 and 34 Rumors | Inside Survivor

Season #33 has just wrapped up filming in the Mamanuca Islands, Fiji, with production living on Mana Island. Season #34 starts filming the end of this month...it's rumored that #33 is an all new cast, but that they had a lot of trouble finding female contestants. Also, weather issues with a tropical storm delayed filming for two weeks. Survivor Season 33 Cast | Inside Survivor

Survivor #34 is rumored to be returnees post Heroes vs. Villians including past winners. Wonder if Aubry or Tai will be on #34...

Old 05-12-2016, 05:15 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
I probably the only one who doesn't care who wins.
We are in that mode too so we picked Michele since she got the least camera time and honestly she has been loyal in voting to get Aubrey & Cydney this far. No she didn't win challenges but she had a terrific social game if she didn't make not 1 enemy on the juror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Cydney really should have said something to Joe about eating too much meat if she really thought of him as a grandfather.

Is next week the finale??
We thought the same thing wondering if she would let her grandfather gorge himself knowing he is going to have trouble later. Yes it will be a 2 hours finale next week mark your planner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
On behalf of men in general, thanks to the women of the thread for your sympathies regarding prostate issues. May your flashes remain at manageable/bearable warmth levels, may you never run out of pinot gris, and other good wishes.

If the other three value their chances to win, they'll gang up on Aubry however it takes, and pray she doesn't win immunity.
You're welcome on behalf of all the women on the thread. Agree top priority would be to get Aubry out.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:16 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Here's Joe's Ponderosa and the day after of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ9prlIhWh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWbgdd5TOuU

Old 05-12-2016, 07:13 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,302 times
Sadly I can attest that I have felt Joe's pain. Fun it is not.

I think we're going to see Tai here next week with the win. Aubry will be the largest target and likely will lose one of the final two immunity challenges. She'll be gone like the wind.

Michelle has the least chance at a win so it's likely she will be brought along for the Vote. Besides, according to Tai, she's just too darn pretty, so no vote for you.

Syd is my last choice as a winner. She participated in the Bullyfest early on in the season. Since then she's either paranoid or controlling and holds a grudge. She easily could have prompted Joe to go easy on the meal but did not knowing full well the repercussions.

Old 05-12-2016, 08:13 AM

537 posts, read 446,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
I think we're going to see Tai here next week with the win.
If its purely cause of his gameplay move or like not being lazy and nothing else, then he could win other than that it seems it be difficult for him....

Last edited by christianity; 05-12-2016 at 08:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV