Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2016, 06:08 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,271,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Why did Jason vote for Joe? If he had voted for Michelle as he was told the others were doing, she would have been the one going home. His not voting for her was so typical of him, not listening to others because he wanted to call the shots. And yet he said words to the effect at the end that he was proud of the way he had played the game. Not very smart.
Actually, Jason still would have bee going home as that would only have been 3 votes for Michelle with 4 for Jason. So it didn't end up mattering how Jason voted. But still very odd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2016, 06:16 AM

I think Tai should have gone home. His idol means he is guaranteed to be in the final 4, though with 5 people left and only 2 more episodes, I do think it will be a final 2. So there are still, I think, 2 more chances to get rid of Tai after next week when he plays his idol. So that's the assumption I'm going under.

My thought was that Aubry wanted Tai on her side since he has the idol. But then her and Joe still voted differently than him. I think the best move for Aubry would have been to vote with Tai and get rid of Michele. Tai plays emotionally. This blow up with Michele could make him decide he actually needs to play with her and I bet she goes against Aubry. She seems to be tighter with Cydney. Cydney's best move seemed to be to get rid of Tai and I'm very surprised she didn't bring that idea up after she got mad at him.

However, we seem to be shown a jury that really doesn't have respect for Tai and his flip flopping. So maybe Tai is a good one to sit with at the end now. I still think it would be really dumb to get rid of Joe UNLESS Aubry wins immunity next week. Then get rid of Joe so her voting partner is gone. But I do think Joe or Tai are the best to sit next to in the end. We've seen many times where Tai falls apart during Tribal Council. I don't think he could handle the jury questions very well, especially since so many seem to be there because of his backstabbing.

Jason was my episode 1 pick to win. So a bit sad that he's out but I lost hope a few episodes ago that he would win. I think it will be Aubry, Cydney, or Michele now and I'm starting to have my doubts about Aubry. I think next week is a very pivotal episode!

Old 05-05-2016, 06:38 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
I think Aubry is going to win. She has the smarts and the best argument to make to the jury.

What exactly is Michelle and Cydney going to speak about?

It's pretty predictable now.

Old 05-05-2016, 06:44 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,478,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post

It'll be hilarious if Mark the chicken survives the season.
I'm sure they'll enjoy a nice chicken dinner the day after they vote Tai off. Maybe they'll frame the feathers and present the gift to Tai after the game.

I've never gotten the impression that Cydney is lazy around camp. I don't blame her for not taking orders from Joe while she was eating. Was she supposed to drop her meal, snap to attention and salute the old man?

The gang is foolish for not flushing out Tai's idol. It's an interesting season, but people are doing stuff I don't understand. But I suppose it's very easy for us to criticize everything they do. LOL!

Old 05-05-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I think Aubry is going to win. She has the smarts and the best argument to make to the jury.

What exactly is Michelle and Cydney going to speak about?

It's pretty predictable now.
Cydney flipped from the Brawn when she needed to. She helped make a lot of the strategic decisions with Aubry and has even swayed the vote. Plus she's been a challenge contender. Michele, as we've heard in confessionals, hasn't made any enemies on the jury. She has a lot of friends over there and is well liked.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:08 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,461,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
Actually, Jason still would have bee going home as that would only have been 3 votes for Michelle with 4 for Jason. So it didn't end up mattering how Jason voted. But still very odd.
H'm that's true. My math was off late last night along with trying to figure out why that happened.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
H'm that's true. My math was off late last night along with trying to figure out why that happened.
My wife, too. Took me a while to convince her that Jason's vote wouldn't have changed anything.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:58 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,862,321 times
I'm kinda over Cyd. Her life attitude of 'no one tells me what to do - ever', gets old very quickly. That's why she flipped from Brawn and why she'll flip again. It's a dumb attitude and hard to live around. I actually don't see her getting many votes. At this point it really looks like Aubrey's the winner winner - chicken dinner. I'm meh about that as I don't much care for her.

I agree it was dumb not to target Tai. I'm not sure why Jason didn't give that a last full effort. Tai probably won't win since he's back-stabbed everyone however you never know! He did at least play and play hard from day one - unlike a few that are left. Michelle, Joe, Cyd, what can they say they even did this season? Not a lot. Aubrey started slow as dirt but played hard late. The boring 3 would be crazy not to target them and have been crazy not to so far.

Old 05-05-2016, 10:49 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,377 times
From the Dalton Ross interview with Jeff Probst:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First off, I have been negligent in not getting your thoughts on Mark the Chicken. How exactly are the rules of Survivor worded? Is Mark eligible to be named the Sole Survivor if he manages to not get eaten over the next eight days?
JEFF PROBST: Brilliant question! Yes, I’m surprised “Mark the Chicken” is not a bigger story. I mean, think about it — one man (Tai) has convinced a group of starving people to not eat a chicken because it’s become his friend. That’s pretty powerful. And it’s Mark Burnett. The KING of … well, everything. So yes, we amended the rules to state “If Mark the Chicken survives all 39 days, he is thereby eligible to take a spot at the final Tribal Council and plead his case.” I know this will upset some people who think we are being a bit loose with the rules but “producers’ discretion” means just that. I do think it will be easier for MTC if Tai is also in the final Tribal, because Tai can translate Chicken to English. Otherwise, I do think MTC will have an uphill battle convincing the jury that he is worthy of the million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor. But hey, that’s why they play the game. You never know.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:16 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
can't believe they never ate that bird.
....or something else while they were away at Tribal Council and Mark's lounging away on the hammock. lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV