Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 07:27 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,351,845 times

Advertisements

Jimmy/Saul (Bob Odenkirk) on Seinfeld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ikUJ6et9s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 07:33 PM

Chuck McGill (Michael McKean) on Laverne & Shirley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZyyXx3LeV0

Old 05-23-2017, 07:42 PM

Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) in Do the Right Thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6_XgtOQgI

Old 05-23-2017, 07:55 PM

Let's get back to Nacho for a minute. Upthread I listed some of the thing he's done/doing which betray Hector and Tuco.

(I'm kind of surprised he hasn't been caught yet....a couple henchmen know about his side business buying/selling pills.

We know he doesn't kill Hector. But even trying to hurt him...........well, I'm thinking of the Cousins and their shiny axe.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:04 PM

3,532 posts, read 3,040,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by applej3 View Post
Let's get back to Nacho for a minute. Upthread I listed some of the thing he's done/doing which betray Hector and Tuco.

(I'm kind of surprised he hasn't been caught yet....a couple henchmen know about his side business buying/selling pills.

We know he doesn't kill Hector. But even trying to hurt him...........well, I'm thinking of the Cousins and their shiny axe.
Seems too soon to kill Nacho. I think he's good until next season.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
Seems too soon to kill Nacho. I think he's good until next season.
You might be right. Nacho is an important character.......but the clock is ticking........

Old 05-23-2017, 10:54 PM

746 posts, read 884,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manyroads View Post
Yes, after I wrote my other post earlier about the scene at the insurance company, I thought that Jimmy is just trying to stick it to Chuck for getting his law license suspended... especially when he found out that his premiums are going to increase substantially later on due to his suspension.

I think that Nacho's days are numbered also.

I hadn't thought of it, but thanks for the laugh!

I meant to mention Jimmy's response to the Chinese food delivery guy too, which was priceless. He gave him a $1 tip on a $24 order of food, lol.

I think your imagination is running wild when it comes to Mike and Nacho and the lady from the church group. We don't know that Mike knows anything about this situation. For all we know, the guy who disappeared might have run off with another woman.

These seasons are much too short!
Regarding Mike--maybe, but after he learned the story of her husband's disappearance, he went right outside and called the squat-cobbler/pharmacy guy. Why would he do that? Then the preview he's at a pay phone and says something like, well you better go out and find him...

I agree, the seasons are way too short! There should be the same amount as BB!!!

Old 05-24-2017, 05:05 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,754,135 times
Quote:
Yes, Kim was clearly distracted at her meeting at the Mesa Verde office, thinking about what she and Jimmy had done to Chuck in court.

Guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the preview of the next show to have noticed the things you did. Had many Moscow Mules, have you? I would have no clue about what that drink is typically served in. Your prediction about Kim's next career move is noted.

What does everyone think Jimmy was up to with his crocodile tears sob story and mentioning Chuck's court breakdown at the office of the company that provides his malpractice insurance?

I think that this plan Nacho has to get rid of Hector is going to backfire on him and get him killed.

Jimmy is mad that this malpractice insurance premiums would be more than he could afford so he stuck it to his brother to get HIS premiums increased also.

Old 05-24-2017, 05:08 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,754,135 times
Quote:
For a moment, I did think that perhaps Jimmy was finally caving in to all of the pressure he's been under lately... having to do his community service while also juggling coming up with clients for his TV ad time and trying to come up with enough money to keep his law office, etc., but why would he bring up his brother's court breakdown in front of a woman who also handles his brother's malpractice insurance?
She seemed very interested in that little tidbit of information.
At any rate, I seem to think that Jimmy had something up his sleeve by mentioning that, especially given that he had a bit of a grin on his face as he was walking out of the company's office (not the specific office of the woman he was talking with) and the scene ended.

Not sure I agree with that. If you sell your car and don't replace it with another one, you're usually entitled to a refund of the unused portion of your insurance premium. I don't think it was unreasonable for Jimmy to think that he could get a refund of his malpractice insurance premium for a period when he won't need coverage due to the fact that he won't be practicing law because of his suspension. These insurance companies collect huge amounts of money for malpractice premiums.... often more than most regular working people make in annual salaries... so they're just being greedy but not being willing to refund a customer money they've paid for a service that they no longer need.

Jimmy DOES need coverage against claims that might come up from his past clients. A will that Jimmy prepared will not be exercised until the person dies and it is challenged in court by the heirs. That happens in the future.

Old 05-24-2017, 07:24 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,385,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Jimmy is mad that this malpractice insurance premiums would be more than he could afford so he stuck it to his brother to get HIS premiums increased also.
I loved that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV