Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 03:41 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,942,297 times

Advertisements

Oh my god. Last night's episode (just watched it now). The Jesus picture and Larry's projectile urination! hahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2009, 10:07 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,083,711 times
I loved how his receptionist's tummy came in handy at the end of the show! When LD and Seinfeld had that incident with the *sshole who pulled in front of them then flipped them off when Jerry honked, I kept thinking that guy was gonna reappear somewhere in that episode. I thought maybe he would be the waiter, or he would be at the midriff lady's house or something. I totally thought LD was gonna have a run in with that guy again. I thought the napkin bit was funny, but kinda over the top when LD was arrested for stealing napkins. The Jesus picture - I KNEW something was gonna happen when they first showed the bathroom with the cross and the Jesus pic on the wall. Overall, a funny episode, as usual, but I thought last week was better.

Old 11-02-2009, 10:16 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,268,560 times
I wonder how many "Casual Fridays" have been reversed because certain employees like the midriff lady (although, she was really over the top) take "casual" to a new level? Those in charge punish everyone, not just the offender. Larry David makes me think about such things.

The Swan Murder was hysterical last night. The look on Larry's face when the swan was coming toward him was priceless. Swans are beautiful, but I know from a personal family experience that they are one mean bird.

Last edited by tigerlily; 11-02-2009 at 10:43 AM..

Old 11-06-2009, 11:29 PM

I just watched the Swan Murder episode! OMG, you guys ... I was laughing my friggin' head off!!!

Past Away

This has got to be the best episode this season so far!!!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:56 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,635,950 times
For you LD fans, I just rented "Whatever Works", out on DVD now.
Its a Woody Allen movie (no Woody in it) and Larry is Larry, only VERY crabby. We enjoyed it.

Old 11-07-2009, 08:08 PM

True story! I have parrots. While we were watching the Swan episode last night, my bird, who was on my shoulder, watched the swan take off after LD. My bird doesn't like my 15 year old son. My son came into the kitchen, which adjoins the family room, and when he did, my bird took off after him - just like the swan!!! He ran and was able to get into a closet before she got him. Now I am calling her "my little swan". I'm going to be clipping 'the swan's' wings tomorrow so this won't happen again anytime soon. She's done it many times before, but it was particularly funny in light of the episode we were watching. I'm not sure if she wa influenced by watching the show! LOL

Old 11-07-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
True story! I have parrots. While we were watching the Swan episode last night, my bird, who was on my shoulder, watched the swan take off after LD. My bird doesn't like my 15 year old son. My son came into the kitchen, which adjoins the family room, and when he did, my bird took off after him - just like the swan!!! He ran and was able to get into a closet before she got him. Now I am calling her "my little swan". I'm going to be clipping 'the swan's' wings tomorrow so this won't happen again anytime soon. She's done it many times before, but it was particularly funny in light of the episode we were watching. I'm not sure if she wa influenced by watching the show! LOL
Great one. Here's my true swan story. My grandmother used to take my brother, sister, and me to the Art Museum in Cleveland on Easter Sunday. We would stroll around the museum lake, where several swans were in residence. My brother started skipping pebbles into the lake. (He says he wasn't aiming for a swan). One landed near a swan who flew out of the water, chased him, and tore a big hole out of the seat of his new Easter pants. The "Swan Murder" episode reminded me of this incident. My sister has four tropical birds and they do pick and choose who they like.

Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 PM

Last night's episode ...... again, another work of genius! Officer Krupke, the kids at the lemonade stand, the pants with the tags, the panties, "I'm Larry David and I enjoy wearing women's panties", the menage-a-trois .......... funny stuff!!!!!

Old 11-10-2009, 02:29 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,786,385 times
Wasn't Elaine Boosler the basis for Elaine's character on Seinfeld???? I think she dated jerry back in the day. So we have the original George (LD) and now the original Elaine! And I'm also really enjoying Jerry in this show! He's much funnier.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:37 AM

Here's news for those that don't subscribe to HBO. TV Guide Network and TV Land have bought the rerun rights to CYE. The TV Guide Network wants to change from a channel listings service to an entertainment destination. Curb will begin on TV Guide in February. Later the rights will transfer to TV Land, a classics channel that is seeking 40-something viewers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV