Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2010, 07:02 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,714,064 times

Advertisements

Great finale! Made up for some weaker episodes this season, IMO. So I wonder if the next season will focus more on the Russians. And what will Tara do with the knowledge that Gemma and Clay killed Jax's dad. I have a feeling that next season will jump ahead 14 months when Jax and the crew are released from prison and Tara has the baby already. Should be a good season!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2010, 07:32 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,049,491 times
Hi all. I started watching the show just after Donna was killed. Can someone PM me and fill me in a bit about that? Or send me links to appropriate episodes? I've managed to figure out most of the series, but I don't know what happened w/her.

Thanks!

Old 12-05-2010, 09:23 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,770,311 times
NYChistorygal

Long story short Stahl the ATF agent set things up to make Opie look like a rat. A huge mortgage payment on his house, and bugs in his pickup. Tig found the bugs and convinced Clay that Opie was a snitch and had to be taken out. Clay gave the order and Tig did the hit. Unfortunately Donna was in the truck not Opie

Old 12-05-2010, 10:15 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,049,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
NYChistorygal

Long story short Stahl the ATF agent set things up to make Opie look like a rat. A huge mortgage payment on his house, and bugs in his pickup. Tig found the bugs and convinced Clay that Opie was a snitch and had to be taken out. Clay gave the order and Tig did the hit. Unfortunately Donna was in the truck not Opie
Thanks! I understand now.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:12 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,020,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Thanks! I understand now.

You really need to go back and rent the DVDs so you can see the episodes.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:14 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,020,381 times
Did anyone notice the Jameson Whiskey juicebox being drank by Chibs on the school bus? It is causing a ruckus and people search for where to buy them. But, it isnt a real product and just a product placement.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:04 PM

1,422 posts, read 3,447,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
Saw the finale last night...I had chills at the end...that was absolutely the best episode so far!! My husband and I are watching Season 1 right now on DVD (again for him, first time for me...I'm a slow starter) and we were saying how the first season was so much better...well, this finale episode totally reminded me of the first season. As another poster said, the show got it's groove back!

I can't believe the whole thing was a set up!! I love it. And Opie pulling the trigger was priceless. I am so glad I don't have to hear Stahl's annoying voice anymore.

Kurt Sutter is a genius.
it was the best episode.they played it so well when they were pissed at jax and it had me in tears and then to find out it was a setup was great. loved it..then to kill her at the end. i couldnt wait for someone to kill her..

Old 12-06-2010, 02:57 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,473,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deb8997 View Post
it was the best episode.they played it so well when they were pissed at jax and it had me in tears and then to find out it was a setup was great. loved it..then to kill her at the end. i couldnt wait for someone to kill her..
I stood up and cheered! I could not wait for that woman to die. I wonder what Jax is going to think of the letters....

Old 12-06-2010, 05:07 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,727,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waianaegirl View Post
I stood up and cheered! I could not wait for that woman to die. I wonder what Jax is going to think of the letters....
I wonder if Tara is going to give Jaxson the letter that states his dad was probably killed by Clay and Gemma or will she burn it since she knows what it would do to Jaxson and maybe she feels she owes Gemma? This season went too quickly.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:37 PM

746 posts, read 1,679,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krsheely View Post
favorite show on tv after the wire.
That's a huge stretch. The Wire is the best television show ever created in my opinion.
SOA is good, but not nearly in the same league as Wire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV