Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2011, 09:57 PM

1,359 posts, read 4,856,571 times

Advertisements

I think next season they're going to get away from the "Sons vs. Some other gang" storylines they've had the last couple of seasons--from what I've read season 4 may be more about the Sons losing their influence in Charming, and of course the inevitable conflict with Jax and Clay/Gemma, although that may be something that could be developed over more than one season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2011, 10:19 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,138,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_cuyler View Post
I think next season they're going to get away from the "Sons vs. Some other gang" storylines they've had the last couple of seasons--from what I've read season 4 may be more about the Sons losing their influence in Charming, and of course the inevitable conflict with Jax and Clay/Gemma, although that may be something that could be developed over more than one season.
Oh, next season is set to be SAMCRO vs Hale developments. The Mayans will still be around for subplot purposes remember the truce is predicated upon SMACRO's control of the Charming PD which SAMCRO no longer has. Luckily for my sanity the days of the psychopath ATF agent is over, I am so tired of that story line.

Old 03-03-2011, 04:32 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,770,596 times
Not so much Hale developements but Hale himself. He tried running SAMCRO out with Zobel and that failed. Remember his brother's death gives him extra motivation. If he gets elected mayor, kiss Charming PD and SAMCRO's influence good bye. And of course we'll probably see the Hamlet undertones that were so prevalent in the 1st season return, especially if Jax reads his dad's letters

Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Not so much Hale developements but Hale himself. He tried running SAMCRO out with Zobel and that failed. Remember his brother's death gives him extra motivation. If he gets elected mayor, kiss Charming PD and SAMCRO's influence good bye. And of course we'll probably see the Hamlet undertones that were so prevalent in the 1st season return, especially if Jax reads his dad's letters
Well Charming PD is already history, for now. Hale will get elected mayor but I'll bet by the end of the season that will come to a head. As for the return of Hamlet, the question will be based upon whether or not Tara even shows him the letter. I think the producers see a long run for this show so bringing the Jax vs Gemma and Clay issue to a head is a long, long way off, unless he takes the Opie road to club vs all else attitude.

Old 03-03-2011, 08:47 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,022,236 times
I think the Hamlet overtones will be at the very least a subplot the entire life of this series. Even though they are getting along at this point in the show, there seems to always be some animosity and Jax's anger and hate was geared towards the IRA and getting Abel back this season. Now that that has been resolved, I can see his true feelings towards Clay to resurface.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Now that that has been resolved, I can see his true feelings towards Clay to resurface.
I don't see that happening, it's all one big love boat after the scam the played on Stahl. By the way, that was the coldest hit that I've seen since Tessio got whacked in the Godfather and after the Sopranos that's saying a lot.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:17 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,991,272 times
They haven't released the dvd's for last season have they? I've been looking, have not seen it repeated also

Old 06-05-2011, 02:14 PM

22,961 posts, read 28,393,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rural lady View Post
They haven't released the dvd's for last season have they? I've been looking, have not seen it repeated also
Season 3? No. Not yet. I've heard a tentative date of October, but nothing confirmed.

I think you can buy Season 3 on iTunes.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:35 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,022,236 times
Kurt Sutter posted this on this blog today:

"So far, the new season feels very potent. We're back in Charming, we're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications and success that power bring. Season four is all about he club. The personalities, the history, the alliances, the conflicts -- the inside dynamics of an organized outlaw enterprise. Ego, greed, violence and fear reign supreme."

Old 06-22-2011, 06:07 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,730,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Kurt Sutter posted this on this blog today:

"So far, the new season feels very potent. We're back in Charming, we're out of jail and we're making money. With that upswing, comes all the complications and success that power bring. Season four is all about he club. The personalities, the history, the alliances, the conflicts -- the inside dynamics of an organized outlaw enterprise. Ego, greed, violence and fear reign supreme."
Looking forward to the new season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV