Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2009, 09:16 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,715,798 times

Advertisements

Such a great finale! I really thought/hoped that Agent Stahl would try to pin Eddie's death on his girlfriend, since she was dead too. I'm sure next season will be all about Stahl and Zobelle revenge. And getting Abel back of course. Can't believe we have to wait 9 months!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2009, 10:35 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,021,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Such a great finale! I really thought/hoped that Agent Stahl would try to pin Eddie's death on his girlfriend, since she was dead too. I'm sure next season will be all about Stahl and Zobelle revenge. And getting Abel back of course. Can't believe we have to wait 9 months!

I'd be surprised if Zobelle is ever brought back into the series. He basically lost everything including his daughter. I think the scene with him boarding the plane with a look of complete defeat was the last we see of him. I could be wrong but that is the feeling I got from his last scene.

Old 12-03-2009, 02:36 PM

3,855 posts, read 13,286,926 times
Zobelle is a marked man since the word is out that he's an FBI rat. Coming back would be suicide.

The asians, 9'ers, and the son's wanted him dead before.
The League and Mayans will want him dead because they'll find out he was an FBI rat.
And it seems like the FBI have all but dumped him.

Old 12-03-2009, 05:26 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,770,494 times
Great episode even though I thought the ending was kinda messed up. Can't wait till next year. It's gonna be all about getting Abel back and trying to clear Gemma of the double murder charges. I just hope beyond hope that before season 3 ends Stahl gets what she deserves. Opie should have capped her when he had the chance

Old 12-04-2009, 07:33 AM

3,855 posts, read 13,286,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesG73 View Post
Opie should have capped her when he had the chance
That would be a great ending for her....if Opie put her down. He showed mercy before but there's no more room for that if she's going to continue to f- with the club.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:11 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,157,898 times
I agree Stahl should have been capped when Opie had the chance . I really hated the fact that prospect is dead too now . yeah next season will be all about abel and his return .

Old 12-15-2009, 12:35 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,335,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
Just starting watching this show a few weeks ago and find it interesting. What do you think of it and who is your favorite character and why?
When we were visiting my brothers in Calif, one of them recommended watching it, we gave it a shot. Myself, I found it very boring. So did my husband.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:50 AM

1,359 posts, read 4,856,365 times
I agree Zobelle is probably gone for good, although at the same time his character was the type that would find some way to survive and pop up again, although being a known rat would pretty much sink him with any kind of criminal organization.

Liked some of the cliffhangers in the finale--Gemma on the run with Unser and that whole mess with Stahl. The whole baby in jeopardy thing is lame, just because it's pretty unlikely that anything truly bad would happen to Abel. That kind of thing isn't done on TV, it would alienate the audience way too much. Wouldn't be surprised if they get him back early in season 3, I don't think you can build a whole season around trying to get him back. I think season 3 will be more about Gemma and Stahl.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:53 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,866,502 times
I am so ready for this show to come back on like tonight.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:32 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,021,673 times
I found Kurt Sutter's blog and it has a lot of good info and updates on the show. The premier episode has been written and they start filming in 5 weeks. They are working on signing 4 new people for the show this season. He also confirmed that Half-Sack is dead.

I recommend checking out his blog if you are a fan of the show: SutterInk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV