Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,375,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
And I'm still not convinced that Opie is all "forgive and forget" about Donna when it comes to Clay and Tig.
Well, he never really said he was, did he?

In church he said that it had to be put right, he never really said anything about that happens, they just assumed that going his way with chibs and his old man was it.

He's said several times to Jax that they need to "un-do" Clay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 09:46 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,982,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
The guy was one of the Russians that Jax and Opie were caught by, when they went up to the Indians to pick something up.

The ants were the gods revenge for killing the Indians that they killed.
I was wondering who that was...makes sense now.

Old 10-05-2011, 09:48 AM

Whoa...the admissions came out last night...things are going to get real ugly in the next few weeks. I'm guessing someone gets whacked in the next two shows. The chief was more involved than we thought.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:32 AM

2,609 posts, read 4,367,439 times
I caught bits and pieces of last nights show - I like Juice and I REALLY hope he doesn't get killed off. But I too feel like a regular is going to end up getting killed soon. I'm thinking it's probably going to be Piney, possibly Bobby, hopefully (but not realistically) Clay. I just really hate Clay, but I guess the AUSA isn't enough of a bad guy.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:26 PM

Clay will be around for a while. You never want to kill off the villian right away and he is certainly looking the part. I think Bobby or Piney will be next...both are being groomed as 'labelled as traitors'.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:58 PM

22,954 posts, read 28,375,529 times
Clay won't die till the last season. The central conflict of the show ends without Clay.

I'd say Gemma and Tara are pretty safe as well, as long as the actresses want to stick around. Everyone else is fair game.

Old 10-06-2011, 02:25 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,239,135 times
I'd like to see Gemma killing Clay. About time she does Jax right.

There would still be conflict. Gemma doesn't know Jax wants out. There would be the risk of the club finding out. There would be jockying for position. etc.

I don't think Piney will be killed since he said he took precautions, meaning there are copies elsewhere, even if they find the originals.

Think about it. Tara made copies, put them in her desk. She gave the originals to Piney. They know Piney took precautions. Everyone is looking for the documents in Tara's office and/or house. Sheriff found the copies in her office desk. So why are they now planning to look for the originals at Tara's house? That doesn't even make sense since they know Piney has them. When they "remember" Piney has them, they can't kill him because he took precautions.

How can Gemma be married to a man she knows is going behind her back over something as serious as this?

Can't understand why Juice took the brick. That doesn't compute in any logical sense.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:49 AM

22,954 posts, read 28,375,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
How can Gemma be married to a man she knows is going behind her back over something as serious as this?
Gemma genuinely loves Clay, and she genuinely loves Jax. That and the club are the constants in her life. Balancing all that in the midst of everything else is what makes her such an interesting character.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:24 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,479,423 times
If you haven't watched this weeks episode don't read this post.

Man O man!! The lies are spreading like a virus!

Bobby told Otto that what's his face had been 'taken care of'. That will bite them in the arse before this season is over. Otto will find out this guy is still living.
This guy has sacrificed everything for this club. They should have done him more solid than that. Let him in on the plan.

Unser lied to Gemma and Gemma in turn lies to Clay who knows that Gemma is full of it. Still wondering how this one will play out.

Juice stole a brick and then falls asleep in the woods all night? Yeaaahhhh right! Okay for TV sake I will go along with it. He will be top suspect for that missing brick since the SOA member and the Mayan member both saw him in that room alone the night before.
Juice certainly can't tell his club what he was doing with the brick in the first place, they will kill him for sure.

Let's see... who else stepped in it this week...

Old 10-06-2011, 10:26 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,239,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Unser lied to Gemma and Gemma in turn lies to Clay who knows that Gemma is full of it. Still wondering how this one will play out.
And Gemma knows Clay is full of it too!

Remember, he lied to her about why he went to see the Sheriff.

She also knows he's full of it when he says he won't hurt Piney or Tara.

What a marriage. Geeze.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV