Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2010, 08:10 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,418,308 times

Advertisements

Man this show might be the GOAT.

Am I the only one that would eat at Los Pollos Hermanos just based on that opening commercial, alone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 08:41 AM

I can't be the only one watching this show.

Seriously, they made 42 entertaining minutes, about swatting a fly. Just genius.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:56 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,205,669 times
You're not the only one watching. Last night's show was hillarious! I laughed the entire time!

But I think the episode is setting us up for Jesse getting killed for stealing and Walt being diagnosed with brain cancer.

I always enjoy episodes it when Jesse and Walt are connecting. Such an unlikely pair. It's genius how they make the deepness of the relationship believable.

I hate when they put them at odds. Not as enjoyable to watch at all.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
You're not the only one watching. Last night's show was hillarious! I laughed the entire time!

But I think the episode is setting us up for Jesse getting killed for stealing and Walt being diagnosed with brain cancer.

I always enjoy episodes it when Jesse and Walt are connecting. Such an unlikely pair. It's genius how they make the deepness of the relationship believable.

I hate when they put them at odds. Not as enjoyable to watch at all.
How do you put spoilers? People don't look below if you are behind.

I think that Walt is going to spill the beans to Jesse about Jane. From there they will become huge enemies/rivals. I think the fact that Jesse is stealing from Gus, will get him killed. Which will work out for Walt, cuz it seems like Jesse would narc Walt out in a heart beat. I also think that Skyler is going to be Walt's new partner. I don't know why I have that hunch.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:17 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,171,544 times
Wasn't crazy about this episode. Needs more Gus, Hank, Marie, Saul, Gomie, Badger, Skinny Pete...not that Walt & Jesse aren't interesting, but this show has so many great secondary characters that don't get nearly enough screentime!

Old 05-25-2010, 12:12 AM

43 posts, read 61,947 times
oh yeah it was so lucky that none of them died in the plane crash..

Old 05-25-2010, 02:09 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,164,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Wasn't crazy about this episode. Needs more Gus, Hank, Marie, Saul, Gomie, Badger, Skinny Pete...not that Walt & Jesse aren't interesting, but this show has so many great secondary characters that don't get nearly enough screentime!
Agreed! Way too much time spent on that stupid fly... I got the metaphor in the first 5 seconds!

Old 06-07-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Agreed! Way too much time spent on that stupid fly... I got the metaphor in the first 5 seconds!
I thought that that episode was brilliant. I actually want one of those episodes each year. Just the dynamics of Jesse and Walt. I also think they HAD to make that episode to get the whole season in budget.

As for last night's episode...wow.

I don't even know what I can post because I don't want to ruin it for everyone. I don't watch TV live very often...but next Sunday at 7 I'm going to (betta get ya popcorn ready) watch this sucker live. So Intense. Heisenberg is back.

Old 06-08-2010, 06:44 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,205,669 times
I loved last night's episode. Wonder when the wife is going to stop playing games and take Walt back.

Glad Walt did that for Jesse. I suspect he plans to take responsibility. Those jerks broke their peace promise---killing a kid when it was agreed no kids. Hopefully the chicken man will see it the same way.

Above all, I'm glad that Walt and Jesse will be back on good terms. I hate when they are at odds. The show isn't as enjoyable. Their unlikely friendship is one of the main things interesting about the show.

Hank annoys me. He has always annoyed me. He's too macho for a man who doesn't have a reason to be macho.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,171,544 times
I assumed Hank wanted to stay in the hospital because he was afraid of being tracked down by the cartel guys outside so they could finish the job...

Excellent episode all around...one minor thing that bugs me on this show and others though--why the heck do people open their front door without even checking to see who's outside, especially when they're involved in extremely dangerous business, and with a baby in the house??!! My life is totally mundane & I still wouldn't open the door without knowing who's there first!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV