Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 02:15 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,021,673 times

Advertisements

Honey Claws -Digital Animal is a another good funky track from the show and of course one of my all-time favs in DLZ by TV on the Radio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 02:17 PM
N8!

2,408 posts, read 5,315,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Thanks for the link. One of my hobbies is collecting the music played during my favorite shows. I'm working on BB now. I've introduced myself to music I would normally not hear.
I agree.

Here is the song that was playing when Walt & Jr pulled into the driveway in their new cars:

Knife Party - 'Bonfire' - YouTube

And an webisode of Badger and Jesse's band:

"Fallacies" By Twaughthammer (Breaking Bad) - YouTube

Old 09-04-2012, 02:18 PM
N8!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Oh my gosh, you mean that was the final episode? I'm crushed, what am I supposed to look forward to on Sundays now?
Homeland starts the 30th and Dexter Oct 2
Don't forget Walking Dead. That's what I'll be watching.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:54 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,215,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Oh my gosh, you mean that was the final episode? I'm crushed, what am I supposed to look forward to on Sundays now?
Homeland starts the 30th and Dexter Oct 2
Perfect timing for me. Now I can watch all of the Sunday night football games that run past 10pm. Perfect.

Looking forward to season 6.

See you folks next year. Keep this thread, let's see if any of our theories come true.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
N8!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post

Looking forward to season 6.
Ah, you mean, the second half of Season 5 which has the last 8 of the 16 episodes of BrBa.

I can't wait for filming to begin around here in ABQ (usually late Jan or Feb). I work near Vamanos Pest Control and I'm looking forward to seeing the crew out there.

One development that occurred in the last episode that I'm not happy with was a shift away from Mike's fav hangout restaurant (and excellent New Mexican food) Loyola's to Lydia's overpriced & pretentious The Grove.

I'll still eat my occational lunch at Loyola's while sitting in a window booth looking out on Route 66 and thinking of Mike.

Last edited by N8!; 09-04-2012 at 04:34 PM..

Old 09-04-2012, 04:33 PM

577 posts, read 902,327 times
Walt could threaten to frame Hank as having been in on it all along... especially since hank benefited monetarily from walt's financial gifts.

I don't think the book was an accident because it seems in the style of the show to surprise us... I can stew until summer wondering.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:52 PM

9,830 posts, read 11,606,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8! View Post
Ah, you mean, the second half of Season 5 which has the last 8 of the 16 episodes of BrBa.

I can't wait for filming to begin around here in ABQ (usually late Jan or Feb). I work near Vamanos Pest Control and I'm looking forward to seeing the crew out there.

One development that occurred in the last episode that I'm not happy with was a shift away from Mike's fav hangout restaurant (and excellent New Mexican food) Loyola's to Lydia's overpriced & pretentious The Grove.

I'll still eat my occational lunch at Loyola's while sitting in a window booth looking out on Route 66 and thinking of Mike.
Man you make me want to pick up and move to ABQ in Jan or feb
Pretty Cool that the hardware store use to be Roller Rink.
We use to hang out at the roller rinks on Friday nites in So Cal.
Sadly most of roller rinks are now closed

Old 09-04-2012, 06:47 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,471,345 times
Still confused on Walt doing 2 polar opposite things:

1. Agreeing with Lydia to expand his world presence (plans for expanding the empire)

and

2. Announcing that he's done: "I am out" (plans to shut the empire down). And if someone thinks he is faking, there are: warming it up with Skye with thawed, almost flirty, glances; reuniting the family; seeing the money pile in the storage and realizing that he doesn't already know how much he's got; giving Jesse his 5 mln (I was pretty much sure he had not planned to give Jesse his share, as punishment). It all happened after 10 people were killed in 2 minutes. Did it affect his psyche post-fact?

The book in the washroom was an absolute accident, nothing planted by Walt. Hank just got his first end of a thread to unravel the whole yarn ball.

Good catch about the beginning of this season, Walt with a headful of hair in a diner on his 52nd birthday. He's gonna be alive all right. Good catches as well about all that info unraveling onto Hank and what would he do with it. Maybe in the end it will be Hank helping Walt run and stay alive.

Last edited by nuala; 09-04-2012 at 07:44 PM..

Old 09-04-2012, 07:23 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,471,345 times
Todd strikes me as future Walt and Walt as future Gus. Walt seems to be grooming someone who will overthrow him, as it happens in cartel wars. Why showing Todd ominously in the center of screenshots during his uncle et al talk? He was supposed to be a dim-wit pawn, a small-time thief. Why does the camera keep showing him witnessing everything in the shadows? Todd refusing to discuss his pay is striking, too, - a small-time thief would discuss money at any opportunity. As if he is mainly interested in learning the trade secrets to unseat Walt. Why would Walt tell the sanctum of his secret to a person he barely knows? Disclosing the secret of making the world best meth is giving away weapons and power. Maybe Walt will be running away from Todd hunting him.

Last edited by nuala; 09-04-2012 at 08:12 PM..

Old 09-04-2012, 08:28 PM
N8!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Man you make me want to pick up and move to ABQ in Jan or feb
Pretty Cool that the hardware store use to be Roller Rink.
We use to hang out at the roller rinks on Friday nites in So Cal.
Sadly most of roller rinks are now closed
Come on out. There is a growing Breaking Bad tourist scene here in the 'Burque. You can tour locations and enjoy our magnificent scenery. I love living in this city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV