Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 08:27 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times

Advertisements

Remember how in the very first episode of this season, Walt is in a diner, WITH HAIR, on his 52nd birthday. He got a major honkin' gun and a "new" car. He was running and at the end of the scene, it appears he's going somewhere...back home?

Anyway, it seems he had to flee...so my theory is that Jesse and Sky either try to kill him (because that's the only way Walt will stop) or Hank has confronted him and told him to leave or he'll bust him or heck maybe Walt killed someone else and couldn't get away with that one.

BTW, I counted ten kills in the jails...rewound to make sure. Walt has so many "loose ends" that I don't see how he can just walk away as he told Skyler. And while it's only a book, the fact that the initials W.W. AND G.B. were in this book is too much of a coincidence. Good gawd, why are they making us wait??? Maybe we can get more episodes if we write in to Vince Gill...he's too good not to give us more! hehe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2012, 08:31 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,002,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Remember how in the very first episode of this season, Walt is in a diner, WITH HAIR, on his 52nd birthday. He got a major honkin' gun and a "new" car. He was running and at the end of the scene, it appears he's going somewhere...back home?

Anyway, it seems he had to flee...so my theory is that Jesse and Sky either try to kill him (because that's the only way Walt will stop) or Hank has confronted him and told him to leave or he'll bust him or heck maybe Walt killed someone else and couldn't get away with that one.

BTW, I counted ten kills in the jails...rewound to make sure. Walt has so many "loose ends" that I don't see how he can just walk away as he told Skyler. And while it's only a book, the fact that the initials W.W. AND G.B. were in this book is too much of a coincidence. Good gawd, why are they making us wait??? Maybe we can get more episodes if we write in to Vince Gill...he's too good not to give us more! hehe
1 - Hank cant bust Walt because he has no evidence.

2 - He really doesnt have any loose ends besides Jesse and Lydia.

Old 09-04-2012, 08:33 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,002,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Exactly, he has no evidence on Walt. But knowing who to follow or wiretap is 99% of the problem. He can get Walt pretty easily in a couple of weeks if he wants to.
How? If he quit, there is no evidence to collect unless either Jesse or Lydia would testify against him but Hank doesnt have any reason to go after him.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:27 AM
N8!

2,408 posts, read 5,307,922 times
We do know Walt comes back to ABQ for his next birthday with an M-60.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:01 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,624,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I did. I only counted seven. Must have missed one.
I actually counted eleven, but I am sure I counted one of them twice. Some of the editing make it tough to tell when one ended and the other began.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:12 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
1 - Hank cant bust Walt because he has no evidence.

2 - He really doesnt have any loose ends besides Jesse and Lydia.
I realize that Hank doesn't have evidence...NOW...we only just saw him piece one thing together. Hank is smart so I have faith that if he wants to proceed, he will know just what to do and how to get it.

You don't think the Vaminous Pests (all those people) can tie anything to Walt? Or Todd? Or Todd's family who organized the hits in the jails? For that matter, Sky is a loose end. Yea, for everyone that Walt kills or has killed, he leaves a whole new set of people who are technically loose ends. ESPECIALLY if the money stops flowing...which will if he actually quits. Yes, I know he has a pile of cash, but look at Walt's personality. Do you think he's just gonna walk away from it all? I don't. His ego won't allow it.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:13 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigansnowflake View Post
dont forget jamie!
Was Jamie the baby that came later?

(I only watched the show sporadically.)

Old 09-04-2012, 11:14 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,556,387 times
Best most perfect song in the history of BB
Reminded me of cruising to the beach in my older brothers Impala.

Walt is so for gone I wouldn't put it past him to Try and Wack Hank next.
Hank may Get the barrel next year

Old 09-04-2012, 11:18 AM

3,332 posts, read 1,965,034 times
Default and the lawyer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
BTW, I counted ten kills in the jails.
weren't there 9 of mike's guys plus the lawyer funneling the cash to them? that would make the ten.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:20 AM
N8!

2,408 posts, read 5,307,922 times
"Breaking Bad" probably has one of the best TV show soundtracks ever!

Excellent muical selections abound. I know someone has a BrBa list on Spotify that has quite a few selections, not all, but most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV