Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2012, 09:34 AM
N8!

2,408 posts, read 5,314,915 times

Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdZv8RcA7CE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2012, 09:56 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,977,352 times
Default "Just when I thought I was out..."

"they pull me back in!!"

Old 09-03-2012, 10:57 AM

577 posts, read 902,235 times
Are we to assume Walt intended to poison Lydia until she proposed the Czech republic idea?

Does anyone think Walt left the book there on purpose, for hank to find, as part of some greater scheme?

Or-- Skyler left it there?

Regardless there is NO way the book sitting there was an accident!!

Old 09-03-2012, 12:06 PM

3,084 posts, read 7,267,642 times
wow @ Gale

Old 09-03-2012, 02:06 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,214,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid825 View Post
Are we to assume Walt intended to poison Lydia until she proposed the Czech republic idea?

Does anyone think Walt left the book there on purpose, for hank to find, as part of some greater scheme?

Or-- Skyler left it there?

YES. Walt WAS going to poison Lydia. Remember when he said "If you're not going to provide the names, I have no use for you whatsoever".

Lydia, started talking at that point. That's when she offered Walt the opportunity to expand the business overseas. Causing him to hold back on "disposing" of her.

I think the book was there as a result of Walt reading it while on the toilet. The best laid plans have very minute mistakes that can bring the house down. We've all heard stories of how "the bad guy" was caught as a result of something small and obscure.

The book wasn't left there for any reason other than reading it while he(Walt) was on the toilet. Hank just happened to go use the toilet and wanted something to read and stumbled upon the book.

Old 09-03-2012, 02:11 PM
N8!

2,408 posts, read 5,314,915 times
Just seems odd Hank would use the master bath toilet vs the hall bath..

Old 09-03-2012, 03:18 PM

22,957 posts, read 28,390,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Well, if this were a cartoon, that final scene would have had a huge light bulb above Hank's head going off. Between the W.W. and the handwriting, I think he starts putting it together.

Only question is with "Heisenberg" having been so close to him does Hank see it was a bad thing and try to warn Walt off instead of arresting him and possibly bringing a bad light onto himself?
Yeah, a big old light bulb just went off over Hank's head. He knows. But it's not as simple as arresting Walt. He has to have evidence and proof. And add to that: Hank is the one that introduced Walt to meth. Walt is married to Hank's sister. And it isn't going to look good on Hank that the Southwest's single largest meth cooker has been under his nose this whole time. So Hank not only has to decide what to do, he has to play it all very carefully. It's A LOT more complicated than simply going to work and telling everyone, "Heisenberg is my brother-in-law." In terms of his family and career, Hank is in a big mess.

Old 09-03-2012, 03:55 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Why not?

Walt has made quite a few mistakes and been rather sloppy (though he does seem to grasp the importance of properly disposing of bodies). The only reason he hasn't been caught is dumb luck (well, that and they need to keep the story going).

Old 09-03-2012, 04:37 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,214,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Why not?

Walt has made quite a few mistakes and been rather sloppy (though he does seem to grasp the importance of properly disposing of bodies). The only reason he hasn't been caught is dumb luck (well, that and they need to keep the story going).
I always thought Walt was very sloppy. Gus, was smooth. He was my favorite.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:44 PM

299 posts, read 256,293 times
I don't think Hank can turn Walt in right away, the former ASAC (or whatever the title is) was let go because he was friends with Gus and didn't realize Gus was a big time dealer. Hank has a much more closer relationship with Walt so if he turns him in Hank would be in essence firing himself.

Looking forward to the next season, just wish I didn't have to wait until next summer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV