Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2012, 06:03 PM

3,050 posts, read 5,002,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid825 View Post
Are we to assume Walt intended to poison Lydia until she proposed the Czech republic idea?

Does anyone think Walt left the book there on purpose, for hank to find, as part of some greater scheme?

Or-- Skyler left it there?

Regardless there is NO way the book sitting there was an accident!!
Exactly! On some level Walter wants everyone to know he is Heisenberg ("say my name"). Think how satisfying it is going to be for him to show Hank what he has been doing right under his nose.

Walt could never be happy returning to a life of suburban mediocrity - and with hints that the cancer has returned, he will want to go out with a bang!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2012, 06:10 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,281,669 times
My seventeen-year-old son said that he thinks Walt is going to leave town, change his name, and have four boys named Dewey, Reese, Francis, and Malcolm.

Old 09-03-2012, 06:46 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,274,133 times
Did Lydia give Walt the complete list? It only looked like about five or six names. I'm probably over analyzing.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:11 PM
N8!

2,408 posts, read 5,315,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Did Lydia give Walt the complete list? It only looked like about five or six names. I'm probably over analyzing.
Go back and count the causalities from the jail killings.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:26 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,843,603 times

I knew that song after the first few notes. I shouted out "Crystal Blue Persuasion" and my husband looked at me like I was insane.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:09 PM

115 posts, read 195,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
That was a whole bunch of money. No reason not to pay Jesse now. His 5 million is the lint in a pocket full of change in comparison. With that much money in random denominations Jesse could easily walk away and live happily ever after if he were careful.
Yeah Jesse should put a for sale sign on the house and get outta dodge quick!

Walt just gave him the money to keep him involved. I wonder if he paid Todd?

Hank is between a rock and a hard place. If he busts Walt, he'll have to bust Skyler too. His first reaction wll be to let Walt know the *** is up, though.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:12 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,274,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8! View Post
Go back and count the causalities from the jail killings.
I did. I only counted seven. Must have missed one.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:19 PM

5,765 posts, read 11,022,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer68 View Post
I don't think Hank can turn Walt in right away, the former ASAC (or whatever the title is) was let go because he was friends with Gus and didn't realize Gus was a big time dealer. Hank has a much more closer relationship with Walt so if he turns him in Hank would be in essence firing himself.

Looking forward to the next season, just wish I didn't have to wait until next summer.
He can't turn Walt "in" because he doesnt have any evidence other than the book and that really isnt evidence. Walt can claim he picked it up at a used book store if he wants. If Hank wants to pursue Walt, he is going to have to investigate and hope that the evidence exist. If Walt truly quit, it is going to be hard to get any evidence that he did anything.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:51 AM

749 posts, read 2,777,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
My seventeen-year-old son said that he thinks Walt is going to leave town, change his name, and have four boys named Dewey, Reese, Francis, and Malcolm.

dont forget jamie!

Old 09-04-2012, 07:40 AM

9,156 posts, read 14,817,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
He can't turn Walt "in" because he doesnt have any evidence other than the book and that really isnt evidence. Walt can claim he picked it up at a used book store if he wants. If Hank wants to pursue Walt, he is going to have to investigate and hope that the evidence exist. If Walt truly quit, it is going to be hard to get any evidence that he did anything.
Exactly, he has no evidence on Walt. But knowing who to follow or wiretap is 99% of the problem. He can get Walt pretty easily in a couple of weeks if he wants to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV