Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2013, 09:58 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,133,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Who's Asack Schraeder?
It's Hank's job title: DEA Albuquerque ASAC (Assistant Special Agent in Charge).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2013, 09:58 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,619,122 times
Assistant Special Agent in Charge: Hank Shrader

Old 09-15-2013, 10:44 PM

550 posts, read 985,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
He's enslaved for almost a year and then Walt comes home and gets him.
I doubt Walt is going to get him now. Walt hates Jesse now and blames him for Hank's death. I hope Jesse gets out of this alive, but I'm not so sure!

Old 09-15-2013, 11:05 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,133,745 times
Jesse will be executed after Todd makes blue meth. They won't let him go because he went to the police once. If he somehow gets away, they would hunt him down like a dog because he's in the middle of nowhere and they know the area. I see no realistic way for Jesse to end well.

Old 09-15-2013, 11:06 PM

167 posts, read 164,334 times
Damn. That was an awesome episode. Everything just hits the fan all at once.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:15 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,619,122 times
Walt's not coming home to get his money back. He'll put 2 and 2 together, realize Jesse is alive, feel guilty, come home and rescue him.

Bet.

BET!

Old 09-16-2013, 12:55 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,576,614 times
Quote:
Walt's not coming home to get his money back. He'll put 2 and 2 together, realize Jesse is alive, feel guilty, come home and rescue him.

Bet.

BET!
That's what I'm counting on. Hank will rescue Jesse and they'll drive off into the sunset together.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:57 AM

408 posts, read 259,200 times
Quote:

Bet.

BET!
It seems like in the next episode the neo nazis might come looking for Walter or his family based on the conversation he is having with Saul in the preview of the next episode. I don't know if Walter will forgive Jesse for betraying him but seeing that his own son called the cops on him and his family turned against him, he might have a change in perspective(and see how much he has betrayed Jesse) and decide to rescue Jesse as he has acted as a secondary son to Walter.

I think the ricin is for Lydia actually, I think he is going to be tying up loose ends with the neo nazis and she is connected with them. He probably knows that if he kills just them Lydia might take some hideous action against him or his family.

The way he ratted out Jesse's location(under the car) and the revelation he told to Jesse about his girlfriend's death before the neo nazis kidnap him to me shows how petty his character is, you let his girlfriend(Jane) die, poison his former girlfriend's son, and kill one of the few people who made Jesse feel competent in himself and became a mentor(Mike)!!!

Last edited by Emman85; 09-16-2013 at 01:08 AM..

Old 09-16-2013, 01:12 AM

23,760 posts, read 12,642,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Barbosa View Post
Matty,

Hank is dead. Buried dead or alive. Bottom line, he's dead.
Maybe he is, maybe not. Though it does appear that he probably is dead - keeping in mind that with this show what appears to be one thing usually turns out to be a different thing. It looks like the hole for Hank and Gomez was shallow - from the way it looked when they dumped Gomez into the hole and from the 'small' ridge of sandy dirt around the hole (why bother digging a 'deep' hole when the desert is vast and nobody knows where to look, a couple of feet deep more or less would probably do). The small ridge of sandy dirt is seen in the background when Walt and the Nazi were talking, where one of the guys was using a shovel to bury them and another was just using his hands to shove the ridge of sand into the hole. IF Hank is still alive and if there is an air pocket to help keep him alive then, if he's capable, he could probably dig his way out of the sandy soil. Since there was a trickle of blood running across and down the left side of his forehead, he was probably shot in the head.

Old 09-16-2013, 02:09 AM

9,825 posts, read 11,567,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Maybe he is, maybe not. Though it does appear that he probably is dead - keeping in mind that with this show what appears to be one thing usually turns out to be a different thing. It looks like the hole for Hank and Gomez was shallow - from the way it looked when they dumped Gomez into the hole and from the 'small' ridge of sandy dirt around the hole (why bother digging a 'deep' hole when the desert is vast and nobody knows where to look, a couple of feet deep more or less would probably do). The small ridge of sandy dirt is seen in the background when Walt and the Nazi were talking, where one of the guys was using a shovel to bury them and another was just using his hands to shove the ridge of sand into the hole. IF Hank is still alive and if there is an air pocket to help keep him alive then, if he's capable, he could probably dig his way out of the sandy soil. Since there was a trickle of blood running across and down the left side of his forehead, he was probably shot in the head.
Please stay away from drugs before posting
Hank is now gone and in the after life(like i predicted 2 episodes ago).
Hank couldn't let go of this case and unfortunately it cost him and his best friend their lives
R.I.P Agent Hank Schroeder
He went out like a man

Last edited by hitman619; 09-16-2013 at 02:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV