Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2013, 11:43 AM

404 posts, read 906,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post

The actor has cerebral palsy IRL.
I'm aware of this and it does not change my opinion. All of his acting just seems so forced and for me it really disrupts the show in every scene he is in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2013, 11:55 AM

3,763 posts, read 6,729,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK what happened to Holly we had a storm roll through when Walt was talking to Skyler taking all the "credit" this was all him. How did he move a 55 gallon drum of money also please.

Found this online about Ozymandis with Bryan Cranston reciting the poem.

'Ozymandias' Breaking Bad Episode Title Meaning | TIME.com
Walt gave Holly away to a Firehouse(they don't ask questions) and Walt moved the money by rolling it to the old mans house because his car ran out of gas and he bought the old mans truck from him then driving back to his house.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:08 PM

313 posts, read 402,701 times
Wow, great episode last night. I gotta say it was up there as one of the best of the series/show. RIP Hank and Gomez.

Way to tie up a lot of loose ends. I can't believe just 2 more episodes to tie it all together. I can't wait!

So what do you guys think is going to happen to Huell last seen sitting in a motel room? Did they leave an agent w/ him? Also, just where is Kuby? And what of Walt's car abandoned on the side of the road on the way to where Hank's cell phone would have last pinged during his call to Marie...presumably he's off to NH but his appearance hasn't changed enough to not be able to locate him. he meets his end when he comes back a yr later.

I'm so curious about Jesse's story line..how does he meet his end once Todd's done cooking w/ him...I can't see Todd letting Jesse live after the punch he took from him after shooting that poor kid by the train and all Jesse knows and has seen.

I agree w/ you guys who said Walt's back not for Jesse but either for the money or family or both. The idiot racists won't be able to behave themselves around all that money. Hopefully they kill each other or get killed soon.

I hope we see more Saul my fave character

I love how this show is closing things out. Way to go Vince G and the rest of the writers.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:09 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,270,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
OK what happened to Holly we had a storm roll through when Walt was talking to Skyler taking all the "credit" this was all him. How did he move a 55 gallon drum of money also please.[/url]
He put Holly in a fire truck at a fire station and left the lights flashing so a fireman found her.

He rolled it through the desert and bought an old pickup truck off of a native American who lived in the middle of nowhere.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:10 PM

8,465 posts, read 7,482,860 times
I remember from the first episode of this season, when Walt goes back into his old house to retrieve the ricin capsule, that the inside of the house was absolutely trashed and that someone had written the word 'Heisenberg' on the living room wall.

At first, I thought that the house had been seized by the DEA and that some local kids had broken into the house later and trashed it. There were kids skate-boarding in the empty swimming pool. But how would neighborhood kids know about Heisenberg?

After last night's episode, my guess is that the Nazi group would break into Walt's house and trash it while possibly looking for something - evidence that would lead back to them. This would have to happen after the DEA had stopped protecting Skylar and the kids. So the nazis break into the house months later, looking to destroy any possible evidence, killing Walt's family, and trashing the house in the process. After this incident, the house becomes a quarantined crime scene. That's why the entire yard is fenced in and the house has some sort of official document posted on the door. That's my guess. And I'll wager that's what happens next week.

In the final episode of the show, I don't think Walt's coming back from New Hampshire for the money. I think he's coming back for revenge.

And I have no idea how the ricin capsule plays into the final episode.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
That will be too soon. By the time he comes back from NH, it is almost a year later and he has a full head of hair.
With Hank being dead, the real showdown will be with Jesse. Walt will be coming back to kill Jesse. Or, OMG, maybe use the ricin on that poor kid Jesse cares about in response to losing Hank---an eye for an eye. For some reason, I don't think Walt holds the Nazi responsible for Hank's death. Walt is now at war with Jesse. In his mind, Jesse ruined everything. A showdown with any remaining character wouldn't make sense. Jesse and Walt are the only two remaining characters of substance and relevance to the audience. Nobody cares about the Nazis or what happens to them.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:16 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,039,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
I remember from the first episode of this season, when Walt goes back into his old house to retrieve the ricin capsule, that the inside of the house was absolutely trashed and that someone had written the word 'Heisenberg' on the living room wall.

At first, I thought that the house had been seized by the DEA and that some local kids had broken into the house later and trashed it. There were kids skate-boarding in the empty swimming pool. But how would neighborhood kids know about Heisenberg?

After last night's episode, my guess is that the Nazi group would break into Walt's house and trash it while possibly looking for something - evidence that would lead back to them. This would have to happen after the DEA had stopped protecting Skylar and the kids. So the nazis break into the house months later, looking to destroy any possible evidence, killing Walt's family, and trashing the house in the process. After this incident, the house becomes a quarantined crime scene. That's why the entire yard is fenced in and the house has some sort of official document posted on the door. That's my guess. And I'll wager that's what happens next week.

In the final episode of the show, I don't think Walt's coming back from New Hampshire for the money. I think he's coming back for revenge.

And I have no idea how the ricin capsule plays into the final episode.
But did the Nazis know he was known as Heisenberg? I think that's either due to Jessie or maybe even Skyler's sister, or maybe even some other family member like Walt Jr. Remember, Walt Jr is very upset with his father right now. The trashing could be something unrelated to whoever spray painted Heisenberg or it could have been done at the same time. That's how I see it anyway.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:20 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,965,709 times
Quote:

That's a heavy theory but what do we have left - 2 episodes? I can't see them covering the death of his entire family and the final confrontation in 2 hours. I also can't imagine them doing it offscreen and just have the viewer confronted with - "oh here's Walt a year later, his entire family, the ones you saw every week for 5 seasons, were killed you see". They would have to build up to it, etc. I don't see it working from a dramatic sense. It took almost this entire season to build up to the premise of Hank's death.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:

Even his neighbor at the garbage cans knows. The disarray of the house and kids skateboarding was just to portray a long period of time had passed AND Walt's identity is public. I'm sure he ends up on Most Wanted Posters and the news for killing a DEA agent. They don't need to find Hank's body since he confessed on the phone to start a public search for him.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:24 PM

12,063 posts, read 6,612,121 times
The New Hampshire/ ricin episode might not be the final episode--it could be the next one since we know he left,with the identy changer guy in the van. Then we would have another final episode since we have two left.

I STILL think the ricin is for Walt. If he continues "breaking good" as he realizes the full spectrum of what a monster he has become, and now has nothing left to live for except to kill off the nazis because they killed Hank, are truly evil, and they outsmarted him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV