Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2013, 12:56 PM

3,050 posts, read 4,994,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copanut View Post
Did anyone else think that his tirade about his wife was done to let the feds think she was innocent? He had to know the phone was being tapped.

Yes, everybody thinks that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I don't think Marie and Skyler know about the Nazi involvement. I don't think Hank did either. The Nazis are new to the game.
That's a good point. Will it be enough to save them? I hope so. Honestly, I think Walt's family have taken enough of a beating and I hope they are left alone. Skylar and Marie might have some unfinished business, which could be fun, but I hop Jr and Holly are left out of it.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:00 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,071,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyAussie View Post
Have you missed the entire transformation of Walt over the past 5 seasons?
Yes, but the coward part remains. It's his core.

Quote:
Did anyone else think that his tirade about his wife was done to let the feds think she was innocent? He had to know the phone was being tapped.
Absolutely. Skyler figured it out too. That's why she became silent. He was reminding her of threats he never made to her ever. He did it because he realized his children need their mother. That's why he walked right over to the firehouse across the street immediately afterwards. He had decided he was giving Holly back, via the fire department, and he wanted to ensure that the children had their mother to raise them.

I'm glad to see you're a Breaking Bad fan!

Old 09-16-2013, 01:01 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,012,615 times
Quote:
I don't think Marie and Skyler know about the Nazi involvement. I don't think Hank did either. The Nazis are new to the game.
Maybe, but if you were the Nazis, wouldn't you have to assume they knew? Wouldn't they have to assume that Walt went home every night and told Skyler everything that happened that day? Also, if they don't recover Jessie's videotape confession before the DEA, then they will definitely have to assume Marie and Skyler knew everything. There's $70 million at stake for them and a life sentence for killing federal agents.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Yes, but the coward part remains. It's his core.
Whatever that means. But, too cowardly to kill himself? That makes no sense.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:03 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,551,932 times
70 plus years later, it's still the Nazis.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:11 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,899,456 times
Quote:
Ya think? LOL

Old 09-16-2013, 01:16 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
Walt gave Holly away to a Firehouse(they don't ask questions) and Walt moved the money by rolling it to the old mans house because his car ran out of gas and he bought the old mans truck from him then driving back to his house.
Quote:
He put Holly in a fire truck at a fire station and left the lights flashing so a fireman found her.

He rolled it through the desert and bought an old pickup truck off of a native American who lived in the middle of nowhere.
Thank both of you but when Skyler pulled into the driveway behind the truck I was sure the barrel was still in the bed of the truck. So he paid a barrel full of money for the truck?

Old 09-16-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Thank both of you but when Skyler pulled into the driveway behind the truck I was sure the barrel was still in the bed of the truck. So he paid a barrel full of money for the truck?
No, the barrel still has the money in. Minus a stack of bills he paid for the truck. In the final scene we see the barrel of cash crammed into the back of the minivan.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:25 PM

455 posts, read 598,567 times
Everyone keeps saying that Walt will kill himself with the Ricin. Now why on earth would you want a painful death that can last up to 48-72 hours, instead of just putting a bullet in your brain in a millisecond?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV