Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2013, 02:06 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,573,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
"This is your fault. This is what comes of your disrespect. I told you, Skyler, I warned you for a solid year. If you cross me, there will be consequences. What part of that did you not understand? Maybe now you will listen. Maybe now you’ll use that damned head of yours. You were never grateful for anything I did for this family."

Mocking Skyler: "Oh Walt, Walt, you have to stop this; it’s immoral; it’s illegal. Someone might get hurt."

"You’re always whining and complaining about how I earned my money. Now, now you tell my son what I do when I told you and told you to keep your d--- mouth shut. You stupid b----. How dare you. You have no right to discuss anything about what I do. What the hell do you know about it anyway? Nothing. I built this – me, me alone. Nobody else. You mark my words, Skyler, just toe the line or you’ll wind up like Hank. You’re never gonna see Hank again. He crossed me. Think about that. Family or no, you let that sink in.”

Yep, he is getting Skyler off the hook with this speech...
Maybe he was doing the same for Jesse. Perhaps that was staged for the Nazi's, knowing they won't kill him because they need him to make the blue. In the end, as someone else said, Jesse may be the last one standing.

Jesse is like family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2013, 02:07 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,117,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyAussie View Post
Wait - are you saying you think he will kill himself, just not with the ricin?
I'm saying both. I'm saying he isn't going to commit suicide. And IF he did, he wouldn't do it with ricin.

Old 09-16-2013, 02:07 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,913,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWarty View Post
Understand your reasoning, but holy heck, nobody on ANY single message forum/blog/bullentin board I'm on, has even come close to guessing/theorizing what has actually transpired in this season.

That's been the beauty of this show, the ability of the writers to be so completely unpredictable.
Or the ability to keep the script secret, as it was filmed months ago. I am sure there are a few spoiler sights around if one where to look carefully in the internet, some lighting assistant or similiar would spill the beans (no one get any ideas of doing that and posting it here, we have enough problems with that in the "Survivor" threads).

Old 09-16-2013, 02:10 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,117,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWarty View Post
Understand your reasoning, but holy heck, nobody on ANY single message forum/blog/bullentin board I'm on, has even come close to guessing/theorizing what has actually transpired in this season.

That's been the beauty of this show, the ability of the writers to be so completely unpredictable.
I did right in this thread. I predicted the Nazis would spare Jesse for Todd to learn how to cook blue meth.

Old 09-16-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
It was 100% to get Skyler off the hook, as can be seen from his emotional breaks that we the viewer sees while he is talking.

I don't see him purposely "saving" Jesse, but maybe them coming to some mutal terms of live and let live at the end (or Walt dying).
Still other unanswered questions besides the ones that have been discussed-
-What happens to Walt's cancer?
-Why was his house abandoned (I would assume Skyler would move and sell it)?
-What would the gang do with $60m+ dollars and why would they and the money still be around a year later (I know one possible answer to that - who could launder that much money, and $60m in cash is useless without laundering).
-Why would they still be cooking when they already have $60m? (Plausable answer - Todd doing it to win Lydia's affections).
I believe it was 80 million, minus 11 million that Walt got = 69

Old 09-16-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Anyone think Skyler knew what Walt was doing with the phone call? I do.
Of course, that's why she played along. Walt and Skyler are/were a very smart team.

Old 09-17-2013, 01:20 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,658,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyAussie View Post
Whatever that means. But, too cowardly to kill himself? That makes no sense.
It's a very painful death.

Old 09-17-2013, 01:30 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,658,033 times
Laying on the ground, Walt looked like what I picture a tortured soul sent to hell would look like. Very scary.
In a way, he reminded me of The Scream painting, oh it was bad but so good at the same time.

Old 09-17-2013, 02:38 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,616,744 times
I can't see the nazis wanting anything to do with Skylar and Marie. Why bother?

Neither sister could pick those guys out of a line-up. Maybe Skylar knows the name Todd, but not enough to put him in prison with facts that she can testify to.

Old 09-17-2013, 02:41 AM

4,857 posts, read 7,616,744 times
And I still don't believe that Walt is coming home to get his money back. He is letting people see him in public, knowing he's wanted..He came home expecting to die in whatever the hell he has planned. (To save Jesse imo)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV