Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2013, 12:25 PM

1,205 posts, read 2,696,738 times

Advertisements

I thought it would turn into something more like the twilight zone episode where they are in the desert with plenty of gold and not enough water. No time for it now I guess.

I think I might have hid the barrel out of the guys sight and just took enough to buy the truck with, then went back for the money with the truck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2013, 12:28 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,270,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
That's a heavy theory but what do we have left - 2 episodes? I can't see them covering the death of his entire family and the final confrontation in 2 hours. I also can't imagine them doing it offscreen and just have the viewer confronted with - "oh here's Walt a year later, his entire family, the ones you saw every week for 5 seasons, were killed you see". They would have to build up to it, etc. I don't see it working from a dramatic sense. It took almost this entire season to build up to the premise of Hank's death.
Yeah, I don't think anything will be happening at Walt's house. Jesse told the Nazis the tape is at Hank's house---that's where the Nazi will go if they go anywhere. I think Walt's house is just abandoned---by Skyler moving out because she can't afford to live there. The notice on the door is probably a foreclosure notice. I doubt Skyler gets to keep the car wash so she'll most likely live with Marie. She can't really join Walt because that would put the kids at risk of not being raised by a parent.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I STILL think the ricin is for Walt. If he continues "breaking good" as he realizes the full spectrum of what a monster he has become, and now has nothing left to live for except to kill off the nazis because they killed Hank, are truly evil, and they outsmarted him.
Walt won't use the ricin on himself. He's too much of a coward.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:31 PM

14,737 posts, read 14,727,714 times
Yeah, I don't think the Heisenberg thing would be a little-known secret. The DEA was searching for "Heisenberg", off and on, for over a year, and through Skylar & Marie will quickly learn Walt was Heisenberg, making it common knowledge when it reaches the media. He'll be a cult figure in hiding, kinda like the Unabomber or D.B. Cooper.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:39 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,161,156 times
Anyone watch Talking Bad last night? Dean Norris has lost a lot of weight since Season 1.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:39 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,020,843 times
When they tortured Jessie, they must have learned that:

a) Marie knew all about the operation.
and
b) that Skyler was involved also.

So, I think the Lambert sisters have a big target on their backs right now.

If they were willing to kill those prisoners for cash, they will definitely not worry about killing people that may have knowledge of their involvement in the meth business.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:47 PM

3,050 posts, read 5,002,303 times
At this point, the secret is out on Heisenberg. Clearly the next door neighbor knows who he is. I'm assuming the skaters spray painted that on the wall.

The storyline requires a final confrontation between Walt and Jessie. But I still don't see him killing Jesse. Walt must realize that everything that has happened is ultimately his own doing, including the things he now blames on Jesse. Jesse walks away. Walt blows away Todd, Lydia and the nazis. Walt kills himself. Marie strangles Skyler. Marie adopts Holly and Walt Jr. Done!

Old 09-16-2013, 12:51 PM

3,050 posts, read 5,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Walt won't use the ricin on himself. He's too much of a coward.
Have you missed the entire transformation of Walt over the past 5 seasons?

Old 09-16-2013, 12:52 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,595,463 times
Did anyone else think that his tirade about his wife was done to let the feds think she was innocent? He had to know the phone was being tapped.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Book Lover 21 View Post
When they tortured Jessie, they must have learned that:

a) Marie knew all about the operation.
and
b) that Skyler was involved also.

So, I think the Lambert sisters have a big target on their backs right now.

If they were willing to kill those prisoners for cash, they will definitely not worry about killing people that may have knowledge of their involvement in the meth business.
I don't think Marie and Skyler know about the Nazi involvement. I don't think Hank did either. The Nazis are new to the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV